It's time for a satisfied customer testimonial thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
Yay got my first order today!
I know you say you add free things to your orders but Geez you really do add free things. I was expecting a flavor or tweezers extra but you made a little goody bag that is really cool. That is an awesome little tool box you send out full of goodies and the free stuff on top of it.
Thanks for the extras Dawn I really appreciate it.
Ok I am gonna go try to mix some concoction now. Ok maybe just add some (one) flavor to some base for now, can't really screw that up can I?

Skwerl

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Peoples Republic of NJ
Once again another homerun on the RY4. I like yours the best- it has a cherry/cedar thing to it. I switch between the VG and PG because they have two distinct flavor notes to them, but a similar base note. The PG has a tiny clove/cedar bit to it, whereas the VG is more cedar/cherry. Most of the time I don't add any caramel to it because it is excellent the way it is.
My mom is a fan of the freebies you tuck into every order. She has a raging sweet tooth and the variety of new flavors keeps her vaping! Her cardiologist thanks you profusely!

georgea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Vernon Hills, IL
Once again, Dawn amazes me. I ordered a couple items and get a boat load of stuff. One of the things I ordered was 1/2 oz of menthol crystals, and I got, well, let's just say that if the neighbors look through my window, I may have a lot of splaining to do Lucy! Remember Scarface? hehe Anyway, Dawn, as usual, thank you , thank you , thank you!!! and as I said over a year ago, it's because of you that I'm off analogs, 1 year, 3 months now! Lova ya!!!

George

RebelAir

Jan 3, 2011
Laredo, TX
I just received my second order from Dawn. The first was a DIY kit + flavors. This time around I asked for about 5 flavors and 5 juices. As usual, I received a bit more -- 7-8 juices and an extra flavor or two. I tried testing all the juices in one sitting -- not a good idea. Too much nic intake too quick. On the other hand, the juices made the OD well worth it :) A couple of the juices were spot-on to what was advertised (the pound cake and the thin mint - an Andes (tm) mint copy) and the original flavors were all well balanced. And finally a tasty tobacco(RY4)! I will be doing reviews in the section at the top of the forum as I fully explore the flavors, but it will definitely take a while to work my way through them. Thanks, Dawn.

Shinypaladin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Jackson TN USA
smartvapes.com
This is half a cross post I did in the supplier reviews section

The one I really want to thank is Dawn from Diyflavorshack who noticed that I had two separate orders in, combined them, applied the first order discount to both of them, and i only had to pay one shipping instead of two. She then took the time out to call me and let me know. Now the fact is she didn't have to do that, she could of taken my money and that would have been the end of it. This to me is Customer Service and Integrity and tells me that yes I will be a returning customer to Diyflavorshack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread