Janty DK Series

Discussion in 'JantyWorld' started by helmar, Jan 26, 2012.

1. helmar

helmar Full Member

Ok me and my girlfriend have been sitting here a long time lurking, both of us tearing our hair out as we wait excitedly for our janty neo to be shipped out. Another thing we have been lurking for as well and please oh please oh mighty janty gods, tell us of this dk series, when might one expect that to arrive in the stores?

I could not wait any longer to ask since no one seems to be making a thread on this one.

So if anyone can give us some more information, I sit here giddy to hear some more.

Congrats on your new products guys I just know we are going to love them!

:)

2. Ludo

Ludo Ultra Member

Janty DK Series E-Liquids | Janty Classic Series E-Liquids| Janty Elixir Series E-Liquids| Janty Vitaya Series E-Liquids

They are about to be published on the site, give it 24 hours or so... so many new things at the same time, pfew!

Also stay on the lookout for the arrival of Janty's Original Classic Series**, again give it another 24 hours coz they're being sorted in the stock now.

** A lot of people have been waiting for this Series. We introduced this Series in 2009-2010 and we are really happy to introduce this Series again in 2012!

3. emberl

emberl Super Member Verified Member

Deng, Ludo, I just put in an order earlier today bought the neo, and just now a second order, for the RY4 because I remember the origional RY4 and nothing compares to it.
    I think I'm set for a while now.

4. Ludo

Ludo Ultra Member

WOW! Janty USA has the classic line up already... right, quick call to Janty EU... oh no wait it's 5 AM there, darn...

5. FaniFox

FaniFox Super Member Verified Member

That is the reason I am waiting to give my complete order! WOW! Classic is back! My favorite RY4! Nothing compares to that!
    And of course I will give DK a try! Really, can't wait!

6. son et lumiere

son et lumiere Vaping Master

Janty makes awesome e liquid.

7. FaniFox

...this is an understatement! I know you love them as much as I do!

8. FaniFox

From Janty's webstore:

DK eLiquid LUDO'S 10 ml

LUDO'S - A heavenly blend of the finest tobacco flavors with touches of menthol and coffee.

Ludo? Do you (by any chance :) ) have something to do with this? Or it is just a happy coincidence?

9. Ludo

Ludo Ultra Member

Yeah, It's a mix I made. Hope people will like it :)

10. son et lumiere

son et lumiere Vaping Master

When will this be in the US? I want to try this. Also how come Elixir is $6 in euro cash and $12 in US cash? Can I place an order from europe?

11. FaniFox

Yes, it says worldwide and I know some US people used that site in the past since there were some out of stock issues at the US site.
    I really don't know though it the opposite option is available. That is European buyers to shop from the US store...

12. Il Brucaliffo

Il Brucaliffo Full Member Verified Member

what is the PG/VG % in DK Series?

13. popeye79

popeye79 Super Member

Can I get a link for Classic RY4 being available on the US site??? I don't see it anywhere.

14. Sean S

Sean S Full Member

Hi Popeye,

We will be getting the Classic line in USA soon...

We will announce the arrival when we have the exact date :)

Regards,
    Sean
    Janty USA