Janty DK Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

helmar

Mar 6, 2011
Nowhere
Ok me and my girlfriend have been sitting here a long time lurking, both of us tearing our hair out as we wait excitedly for our janty neo to be shipped out. Another thing we have been lurking for as well and please oh please oh mighty janty gods, tell us of this dk series, when might one expect that to arrive in the stores?

I could not wait any longer to ask since no one seems to be making a thread on this one.

So if anyone can give us some more information, I sit here giddy to hear some more.

Congrats on your new products guys I just know we are going to love them!

:)

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
Janty DK Series E-Liquids | Janty Classic Series E-Liquids| Janty Elixir Series E-Liquids| Janty Vitaya Series E-Liquids

They are about to be published on the site, give it 24 hours or so... so many new things at the same time, pfew!

Also stay on the lookout for the arrival of Janty's Original Classic Series**, again give it another 24 hours coz they're being sorted in the stock now.

** A lot of people have been waiting for this Series. We introduced this Series in 2009-2010 and we are really happy to introduce this Series again in 2012!

FaniFox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
Greece
When will this be in the US? I want to try this. Also how come Elixir is $6 in euro cash and $12 in US cash? Can I place an order from europe?

Yes, it says worldwide and I know some US people used that site in the past since there were some out of stock issues at the US site.
I really don't know though it the opposite option is available. That is European buyers to shop from the US store...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread