Not open for further replies.

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Hey

It seems to me like that puromizer is faulty, it doesnt seem normal at all =/

You have to contact the shop you bought it at, for specifics on how to proceed regarding warranty.

I've been a big fan of Janty for over a year now. So it should come as no surprise that I ordered a neo classic.

ugh. :/

it is pretty. I do like the auto bat. I do like the vapor and flavor. There is a lot I like about it.

But the damn thing keeps leaking like a siv!

I just took a few hours to read every single post in this thread. Only one other person seems to have had this problem, but they didn't have the silicone flap all the way down. I do. I did not over fill. I tried taking the rubber ring on the bottom of the battery off, didn't make a difference. I'm also getting some liquid in the mouth from time to time, and there's a lot of condensation in the mouth piece. But mainly, a lot of liquid leaking out the bottom, which really freaks me out because this is an auto bat and I don't want to fry it. I don't know what seems to be the problem.

I've been using this thing for a week now. Every time I fill it, it starts out fine. Great in fact. But the second I get to about half full.. starts leaking and gurgeling. badly. Been happening since day one.

Is it possible I just got a faulty one? Everyone else seems to be pleased, but this has been far from enjoyable for me.

I ordered from Europe, because I wanted the black version. Do I have to pay for shipping back to Europe to use the warentee?

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
i'm using Janty Neo Manual... please help having very serious leak from mouth tips and battery join...

how to stop and prevent it

If you want help, then we need some more information: What are you using it on - what kind of liquid, - do you have more than one puromizer, and are they all acting the same? Where did you purchase them etc.

Also, first of all check that you have closed and sealed the silicone flap opening completely - if this is not closed tight, it will leak everywhere.

I don't know if it's the right thread.

I have one Neo Classic and two Puromisers. Last week I ordered one auto battery more and two Puromisers mor. I charged the battery over night; but when I next day should use it, t didn't work. I've tried everything, so I made a Ticket to Janty EU, and just nothing has happened since the 16. of marts. I have twice tried to make comments to tell them to react; but still absolute silence.

Any body know what to do???? :evil:

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
I don't know if it's the right thread.

I have one Neo Classic and two Puromisers. Last week I ordered one auto battery more and two Puromisers mor. I charged the battery over night; but when I next day should use it, t didn't work. I've tried everything, so I made a Ticket to Janty EU, and just nothing has happened since the 16. of marts. I have twice tried to make comments to tell them to react; but still absolute silence.

Any body know what to do???? :evil:

The 16th is four days ago, so it could be that they are very busy, which i think is the case.

Alieus

Mar 15, 2012
N. Ireland
Hey guys I seem to be having the same issue with one of my Puromizers I thought it was both but after searching around I was able to get one back to normality with tips and advice available. Using the classic neo fully auto which is just sensational with my working Puromizer.

Opened a ticket Mon, 12 Mar but no reply I can understand being a little busy but dont want my warranty running out before I get a reply lol

Using Janty RY4, Janty Melon in this faulty puromizer getting burning taste, condensation plenty of garggling noise and leakage from area where its filled up, around battery and from mouthpiece at times. Tried with silicone window open but majority of the time this doesnt resolve the burning taste.

Also the room in which I was vaping my gf near had kittens with the smell said it was worse than cigs lol this didnt go down well and nearly got me banned from vaping inside the house!

Bought directly from Janty EU, any help or advice would be appreciated.

Hey

It seems to me like that puromizer is faulty, it doesnt seem normal at all =/

You have to contact the shop you bought it at, for specifics on how to proceed regarding warranty.

FaniFox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
Greece
Hey guys, I would really appreciate your help on this one:
Is there any way I can get rid of the smell in the puromizer that the previous e-liquid left behind?
I have tried cleaning NEO twice using Mik's instructions and alcohol but I can still smell the previous e-liquid.
Now, no matter what e-liquid I fill NEO with, I always feel I am vaping the same! What can I use to fix that? I though of something like vinegar or baking soda (eliminates odours) but is it safe or will I destroy my puromizers?

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Hey guys, I would really appreciate your help on this one:
Is there any way I can get rid of the smell in the puromizer that the previous e-liquid left behind?
I have tried cleaning NEO twice using Mik's instructions and alcohol but I can still smell the previous e-liquid.
Now, no matter what e-liquid I fill NEO with, I always feel I am vaping the same! What can I use to fix that? I though of something like vinegar or baking soda (eliminates odours) but is it safe or will I destroy my puromizers?

To be honest, some liquids just wont go away - like Menthol. I mean, it _will_ go away, but it can take aloooot of refills before that happens. If you cant get it away by my normal cleaning method, i would have to say you have to "vape through it". Sorry! =/

FaniFox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
Greece
No idea if it's safe Fani; but would you want it tasting of vinegar instead?

How bad was your previous e-liquid? :blink:

It wasn't bad but I am fed up tasting the same e-liquid again and again...

Thank you both for your answers :)

I just don't understand why is this happening now. I had used this e-liquids in the past with no such problems until this week... And it happened to both puromizers I am using.
Could it be because they are older than a month?

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
It wasn't bad but I am fed up tasting the same e-liquid again and again...

Thank you both for your answers :)

I just don't understand why is this happening now. I had used this e-liquids in the past with no such problems until this week... And it happened to both puromizers I am using.
Could it be because they are older than a month?

Hey Fani

Well if they have been used thoroughly then maybe that taste is very embedded - its hard to say =/

FaniFox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
Greece
OK, so, since they are rather old, it will not matter too much if I try vinegar or baking soda after all :D
You know, I have to try, it is the only thing I haven't tried yet and I absolutely have to check if something changes...

Oh, wait, I haven't tried these ultrasound cleaners also... I have to find one and try it before moving to edibles...

Thanks once again :)

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
OK, so, since they are rather old, it will not matter too much if I try vinegar or baking soda after all :D
You know, I have to try, it is the only thing I haven't tried yet and I absolutely have to check if something changes...

Oh, wait, I haven't tried these ultrasound cleaners also... I have to find one and try it before moving to edibles...

Let us know how it goes, ill be crossing my fingers for you!

Alieus

Mar 15, 2012
N. Ireland

Hi Fani,

Just curious to which E-Liquid it is that you constantly taste after refilling with others? I had a tobacco one that I didnt like switched it to Ry4 still could taste that tobacco after a few refills so I decided I would fire in some snowmans kiss its like a menthol one and low and behold the taste was pretty much instantly gone after a few vapes! Switched back to RY4 and all I can taste is the RY4 :)

Alieus

FaniFox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
Greece
Well, to one puromizer I had cherry and I keep tasting cherry after switching to espresso and to RY4.
To the second it is the taste of gummy bear that covers all other flavors such as RY4, vanilla, irish cream, hypnotic myst, coffee, and some others for over a week...
Would you suggest changing to menthol?

Mik, I will certainly let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread