Not open for further replies.

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
Any Joyetech eGrip fans out there?

Will post more info as it surfaces!.

Battery looks to be an 18650, but can't 100% confirm that yet.

Appears to come with a 510 Adapter, so you can use you own tank if that's
your preference or your out of coils for the built-in tank.

Joyetech eVic AIO 75WVT Kit

"Dear all,

We’re glad to introduce you the new eVic AIO from Joyetech.
Being the all-in-one concept, eVic AIO features an interchangeable plate which allows to replace the battery or atomizer easily. eVic AIO adopts the best anti-leaking structure with top refilling and top airflow control system. Large 0.96-inch OLED screen, colorful stickers and multiple coil options all make it more practical and attractive catering to your preference."

hot_evicaio.jpg

13730963_628436333980606_5408584427486175808_o.jpg

Last edited:

BetoMex

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2016
Big eGripII fan. And I'm trying to figure out what's the big difference here.
Of course the battery is a huge step forward, but that is it. This is like an eGrip II.V (2.5 xD)

The design is very clean and that faux leather grippy texture adds a luxurious touch to it, but I think I'll stick to my minimalist-luxurious eGrip II until the battery fails, then I'll think about eVic AIO.

Edit: Can't wait to see a side by side picture comparison.

BetoMex

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2016
Changeble LED lights is also a feature on the eGrip II.
But your are definitely right, too soon to know all the details, maybe there are some extra features that haven't been announced.

Also, not a big fan of those buttons down there.
Oh and finally, yet to be seen, but on those pictures the USB inlet is nowhere to be found. I gues it will be on the opposite face of the screen.

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
Also, not a big fan of those buttons down there.
Oh and finally, yet to be seen, but on those pictures the USB inlet is nowhere to be found. I gues it will be on the opposite face of the screen.

Looks like they adopted the Pico bottom button feature. I thought they
would bother me, but I got used to them quickly.

Good observation. No USB port. These are cad renderings though not actual pics.

Looks to be slightly larger than the eGrip II.

26.0*48.0*105.0mm

VS

eGrip II

24.0*45.00*95.0mm

Reactions: Krisma

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I think it looks beautiful. I have the Egrip 1 but skipped the Egrip 2 this looks like my sort of mod.

I am a fan of the cubis coil set up (have a few regular cubis tanks in rotation) but I felt the cuboid mini missed the mark. Not sure why but I found the cuboid mini tank beautiful to look at but tasteless to vape. Even using the RBA head didn't help. Once I stopped using the tank I was left with a big battery so it quickly went out of use.

I also wonder if they have standardised the chimney length so you can use spares from the cubis tanks we already have,

Reactions: gnees

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
Does anyone know whether batteries can be charged in device? It comes with a USB cable, so there must be a USB port somewhere (at a minimum for firmware updates).
One would think but I do not see it pictured. I gave up looking for Joyetech to make reasonably logical choices in their designs so I wouldn't take it for granted.

I do like the larger fire button but do not like the adjustments on the bottom. I truly cannot understand why they refuse to screw an extension tube set on that TFTA chimney and extend the tank itself to use that wasted space below and give the unit a comparable capacity increase to compete with Cupti.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread