Joyetech Ego AIO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toronnah

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2012
Canada
The small AIO is a champ. No leaks. No dry hits when primed as directed. Lots of flavor from the Cubis coils.

That said, avoid the AIO Pro and AIO box. Spitting and gurgling are inherent in the design. This spits hot, hot liquid into your mouth causing burns. My local vape shop says the design is prone to not pressurized properly as the reason for the spitting.

LoboLoco

Dec 19, 2015
The small AIO is a champ. No leaks. No dry hits when primed as directed. Lots of flavor from the Cubis coils.

That said, avoid the AIO Pro and AIO box. Spitting and gurgling are inherent in the design. This spits hot, hot liquid into your mouth causing burns. My local vape shop says the design is prone to not pressurized properly as the reason for the spitting.
It's good to know that the small AIO is decent. We might try it sometime, but are currently more than a little ticked off at Joyetech because we have two AIO Pro units in our house which do nothing but gurgle!

ames001

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Canada
So after a 2 year analogue relapse i won a aio pen last March.
Before my hiatus i was using a silver bullet and vision nova tanks.
However, the unit i won and 2 Further units were toast within a month, because they break within 3 drops
Switched to the boxes and LOVE theM. They take drops like a chance and even being dropped daily the first pair lasted 180 charges each.
I'm on my second set now and while the second is now out of commission as the 10 second safety has died due to too many "puddle drops" this second set withheld far more abuse and still lasted 130 charges.
I vape with the airflow wide open and have no dryness or burning issues; but as i only have one hand that works i tend to walk around with the things hanging out of my mouth while I'm hauling on them
I use 2 juice companies. Ones a British Columbia crafted 90vg and the other is tasty vapor. (Mostly 70vg)

On the .5's i HAVE to use the 90vg with the occasional fill of tasty vapor... While on the .6's i refill with tasty vapor every 3-4 fills. I have never cleaned a tank and flavors transition smoothly.

I also only ever use a dry q tip to clean old residue off of the tank cap.

I also only use the wide bore drip tip and will probably switch to a marble tip soon

Reactions: gerrymi

nancybout

ECF Veteran
Anybody tell me please
Can I use 50/50 juice with these AIO's?
gave one to a friend that wanted to start vaping and I have accumulated scads of 50/50 and do not use it anymore. Wanted to pass it along to her

Yes
I believe jut will do okay

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Joyetech eGo AIO Kit – New Colors! $10.60

joyetech_ego.jpg

Joyetech eGo AIO Kit(New Color)

Reactions: ThankU4Vaping