Status
Not open for further replies.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
This looks like it will be a great starter kit for someone to get them off the stinkies. Small, simple, just need to attach the coil and fill with juice. It appears that Joyetech is joining the Cubis tank (which happens to be my favorite tank right now, I have 4 of them) with the popular Ego One battery. The Cubis-style tank is leak proof as advertised, and is integrated with the battery in one package. I had the original Ego One before and my biggest complaint about it was that the tank had a tendency to leak. Looking at the specs on this setup, it comes with two 0.6 ohm SS coils. I wonder if the Cubis RBA head would fit this? And you definitely can't complain about the price. Less than the price of 2 or 3 packs of cigarettes (depending on where you live) and all you need is to add juice.

eGo AIO Quick Start Kit By Joyetech

joyetech eGo AIO-1.jpg
joyetech eGo AIO-2.jpg

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Devices like this are lost and overshadowed by the uber power box mod craze, but I WISH this kind of device existed when I first started vaping. Ultimately, they put out as much power as most vapers are using even on their higher powered devices, put out plenty of vapor, and have an added benefit of simplicity. Nothing extra to buy, other then replacing the coils now and then. Don't have to worry about which battery should I buy? Which charger should I get? What tank works best with this mod? etc...etc......

When I tested out the Aura mini, I ended up giving it to a recovering addict who's mental capacity was much reduced from "hard living", because it was so simple to operate, I knew he could handle it....there is just something to be said for plug and play simplicity :)

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I hear ya. A few months ago, I won an Innokin Endura T18 kit here on ECF in one of Innokin's contest threads. It is a simple mod like this. No wattage to set, just add juice and vape. It came with 1.5 ohm coils and a 1000 mah battery. It sat in the shrink wrapped box for months since it was something that I would never use. I met up with a friend for dinner tonight and her boyfriend smokes, but she wants him to quit. So I shared my vaping story, and he was interested enough to want to go to the vape shop after dinner to check out some gear. I ended up giving him the Endura kit and we stopped by the vape shop so he could try out and get some juice. He ended up picking up two bottles of juice, and I helped him prime the coil and fill the tank.

Now a kit like this, with a 0.6 ohm coil, would be something I could see myself using if I needed to go light and stealth when a bulky box mod just wouldn't do.

cvigti

Jun 25, 2012
Portugal, Mafra
Two questions.
I already saw somewhere that the coils are compatible with cubis coils and they recommend the 0.6ohm BF SS coils for this aio.
My two questions are, what power/voltage does this device run at, since it does look like you can't adjust that? Will it maintain that power or go down like a mech mod? Is this a device for mouth to lung or direct lung? (I know you can adjust airflow but are those coils more suited for mtl or direct?)
(more than two questions but who's counting :p)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Foggy Road

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Two questions.
I already saw somewhere that the coils are compatible with cubis coils and they recommend the 0.6ohm BF SS coils for this aio.
My two questions are, what power/voltage does this device run at, since it does look like you can adjust that? Will it maintain that power or go down like a mech mod? Is this a device for mouth to lung or direct lung? (I know you can adjust airflow but are those coils more suited for mtl or direct?
(more than two questions but who's counting :p)

Thanks!
As to the power, I would assume its like the aura, in that it is an unadjustable regulated, so it should put out a constant 4.2 volts or there abouts, but we won't know for sure until someone tries one out.

The coil in question is a direct to lung type, though if compatible with the cubis coils, they do have mtl options.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
eGo AIO has direct output battery(like mech mods), can't be adjusted watts/voltage.
-I tried BF SS316 0.5 ohm coil, truly can do MTL inhale.
-But I hope the button would put on the bottom so that it would be convenient to fire and grab.

Hey, can you compare the flavor of the coil on this to those on the Cubis? Since they're compatible, I'm really hoping they've improved them.

Geovaping

Jul 29, 2015
Hey, can you compare the flavor of the coil on this to those on the Cubis? Since they're compatible, I'm really hoping they've improved them.

I have a Cubis tank, so easy to have a 0.5 ohm BF head(for direct lung inhale), thus below is my thoughts:
-Drip tip comes with a vortex(internal spiral design), it does anti spit back which is great. Only worries is to limit some air flow coming to mouth at the same time. If someone like big bore drip tip, you can change it. IMHO, this drip tip is good for MTL vapers.
-The flavor from 0.5 coil is great. I am amazing such same coil in Cubis can bring me density and enough vapors. I actually think when this 0.5 coil performs in Cubis, the vapor was big, whereas the flavor was sacrificed a little bit.

Above is my update, I am waiting for UCMCotaku's review.
=)

Last edited:

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
I should have one to test soon, I will post my review here.

I can't help it.
There's really nothing about this that fits my needs... yet it's ludicrously desirable.

I must have one to play with. :p

Are you waiting on a pre-order? Or review sample?
I've been looking at this thing for a few days but that's all I've seen so far.
Another couple weeks till shipping begins... IIRC.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
I can't help it.
There's really nothing about this that fits my needs... yet it's ludicrously desirable.

I must have one to play with. :p

Are you waiting on a pre-order? Or review sample?
I've been looking at this thing for a few days but that's all I've seen so far.
Another couple weeks till shipping begins... IIRC.
a review sample

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
The Vapor Chronicles has a review up on youtube. He tested out the rba head and it does fit. Only problem is that you can't read the resistance that you build unless you have the Cubis tank. Using the rba head, he got a lot more airflow and approved it as a good DTL over the stock 0.6 coils which really only gave a good MTL hit. With the rba, you need an extension to build horizontal so the question of whether that fits as well is left unanswered.

I'm like @Jim_ MDP , strangely attracted to this device even though it's really not suited to my vaping style. :)

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Ok, so I have had the Aio (All in one) in my hand for a day now, so I can give it an initial review:

WP_20160311_003.jpg
WP_20160311_004.jpg
WP_20160311_005.jpg

First impression, the pictures don't do justice to how small the mod really is. It feels tiny. My first thought was "great mod to slip in the pocket for going out for the evening"

Included in the package is the mod, 2 drip tips (more on that later), 2 .6 ohm coils, charging cable, warranty card and instruction manual with multiple languages.
The controls are fairly straight forward, so the instructions are pretty short. 5 clicks for on/off, and for LED color change, with mod off, long press the button until it lights up, then short press to cycle through colors...once the color you want is lit up, let it alone till it shuts down (a few seconds), turn mod back on with 5 clicks, and your new color is set (stealth/off is an option).

The "tank" portion is almost identical in set up to the Cubis, except for the "child safety" which works much like some medicine bottles....you push down on it while turning to open...so far it has opened without hassle for me every time, which is a good thing, because a "sub ohm" coil in a tank as small as this, it requires filling often for a chain vaper like myself. On top of the tank is a nice feature, it has two dots, when both dots are lined up, it means airflow is fully open.

Drip tips....It comes with two, the one pre installed has a strange spiral air path built in, the other is a standard wide bore.
The one pre installed....I simply did not like. I understand the theory behind it, it is SUPPOSED to increase flavor, but in my tests, I got both much better flavor and airflow from the standard tip, but both are included, so either way you are set.

The .6 ohm coil......in design, it is much closer to the MTL coils for the cubis, including the air restrictor. Flavor was quite good from it however, almost as good as the cubis clapton MTL coil head. I am using a 70/30 vg/pg juice, and haven't had any wicking problems.
But if you are a direct to lung vaper, you will want to pick up the more open .5 ohm cubis coils. I am currently running one of those in it, and it works just fine (vapor production and airflow is better on the .5 ohm cubis coil, flavor production is better on the .6 ohm coils that came with the Aio).

I haven't done a battery life test yet, but don't expect it to last all day with a sub ohm coil installed...but I was able to get through two tanks without any need to charge indicator.

Pros: Small (tiny!) easy to use, all in one package...user friendly....anyone can use this. Decent vapor production and great flavor on the included coils. Compatible with cubis coils.

Cons: I have had the button stick on me a couple of times in the "on/fire" position. A quick tap on the fire button unstuck it easily. Could be due to being a vendor sample....tolerances tend to be more exact on production models then on the sample units, but it is something to be aware of.
I would also like to see a larger version that has a larger tank for the sub ohm users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread