Just got my MVP 2 from 101vape

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with ya on that, I don't need a million devices. I have 2 ego batteries which are decent for the size and a vamo which I've only had 2 days now, it seems decent too but really long with 2 batteries, better with one. The MVP is my fav right now, it's got everything I need, the best part is that I was planning on getting the iclear30 anyway so this was a no brained at 39 bucks and I like not having batteries to remove, the only disadvantage I suppose is you can't just swap them out when they die but I have other stuff to use when it's charging.

I noticed the puff counter goes up Everytime the button is pressed, I notice a lot of people in videos press and release the button a few times during each drag, I assume this is to prevent the auto shutoff from kicking in, not sure but I've started to do that myself so in that regard the puff counter isn't too accurate. No big deal though.
I got it around 12 today and have been using it all day on the charge it came with and it's still lighting up green and is showing 3.9v. The iclear seems to use up juice like crazy though.
I'd say my only complaint and it's not even really a complaint but I wish the charger had the new apple connector on it instead of the old one but it's hardly an issue. The quality of the device though seems really good so I'm done with devices for a while. I may try some different heads and juices though

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Ordered mine this morning!!! OOOOH YEAH!

pe17c.jpg

Last edited:

lulu515

Dec 1, 2011
TN
question ... I've had my MVP2 for a little over 3 weeks .. no problems. Tonight I've noticed while hitting it, the green light starts flashing. I'm vaping like I normally do, so I'm not sure why it's blinking green? I've noticed this twice, in the last couple of hours. Anyone know anything about this?

I think I should move this to another thread, sorry ... lol

Last edited:

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
question ... I've had my MVP2 for a little over 3 weeks .. no problems. Tonight I've noticed while hitting it, the green light starts flashing. I'm vaping like I normally do, so I'm not sure why it's blinking green? I've noticed this twice, in the last couple of hours. Anyone know anything about this?

I think I should move this to another thread, sorry ... lol

How long are you holding the button? I have only seen this the one time I tested the 10 second cutoff, which was 15 seconds.

The one thing I don't get about the MVP is the switch on the bottom sticks out just enough not to sit flat. I'm sure in not the first to notice that so I'll have to do a search, I was thinking of sanding it down but maybe there's another way.
I also seem to have a metal taste in my mouth with the iclear 30, I do to know if it's from the drop too or not, I wish I could change that to a plastic one.

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
It arrived a day early, although i had to chase the substitute mailman down the street due to him apparently being an idiot....lol. Notice left my ***.

Seems like a nice unit, obv has it quirks, the issue with the bottom switch seems goofy, but ill investigate pushing it in a bit. Otherwise pleasantly surprised, guess i wont be giving it away.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I wish so bad that I had waited just one more day to order mine from 101 instead of Fast-Tech.

Can you cancel? I know of someone who has waited over a month on her MVP 2 order from FT and she just found out the post office in HK sent it back to the shipper. I ordered mine from Vape 101 and had it in just 2 days.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I wish so bad that I had waited just one more day to order mine from 101 instead of Fast-Tech.

Can you cancel? I know of someone who has waited over a month on her MVP 2 order from FT and she just found out the post office in HK sent it back to the shipper. I ordered mine from Vape 101 and had it in just 2 days.

athousandyears

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Texas
The one thing I don't get about the MVP is the switch on the bottom sticks out just enough not to sit flat. I'm sure in not the first to notice that so I'll have to do a search, I was thinking of sanding it down but maybe there's another way.
I also seem to have a metal taste in my mouth with the iclear 30, I do to know if it's from the drop too or not, I wish I could change that to a plastic one.

It's an easy fix. Check out this thread.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...on/449105-mvp-button-wobble-fix-easy-way.html

sbc83

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
After much debate I just couldn't pass this up esp after the FT battery issues. The bad part is that it's a X-mas present so I won't be able to use it for a bit. It's ok really, at least I'll have something to look forward too. :)

This was a sign from god, cause I would've ended up getting a girly Titanium Blue one had I purchased from ft.. :toast:

queevil

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Just got mine today too, love it, but now I'm afraid my juice is too strong. Everything I have is 24 mg and I am getting lightheaded for the first time I can remember. Sucks, I have quite a bit of juice at 24 mg :(

I wish I had this problem. I used to dip a can of Copenhagen a day in addition to smoking thus I have a stupid high tolerance to nicotine. I've vaped 36mg with no buzz but I usually get by with 24mg.

To the original post. I've had the MVP 2 for close to 3 weeks now and it's been excellent in every respect.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I got mine for my birthday from gf on saturday. Its great. Its my first and only mod, tho ive had a vv3 for a while so im familiar with vw. I really like it. Mine just died and was last charged sunday evening. Thats pretty good. Totally worth it even at full retail. Love the iclear30 too, its my first dual coil. Only wish i had gotten the black. The titanium blue can look very girly in certain lighting.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Get a jwrap!

dreamreaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2013
Pennsylvania
New owner here from 101vape too. Really liking this so far. I been using it in conjunction with my new Vamo V5. Really liking both of them so far. I got a Protank 2 on the Vamo and iClear30 on the MVP2. Not sure if its the tank or the MVP2, but I have gone through about twice as much juice with it as I have the Vamo and I have been using them both equal.

**Side note**
BillyMac814, I am just over the mountain from you in Lewistown and we both ordered the same day and received them on the same day. I just used the standard shipping. So if you use them again, might want to save the couple dollars on shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread