Just Ordered Custom Saber Touch VV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Secti0n31

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
I'll get a passthrough and a flashlight cap later. $165 was a huge hit but I'm not gonna waste time, been looking at provari's which are $100 more and not nearly as cool. I'll put up pics for sure when I get it. Now I just need to get a liquinator DC to go with it. I just love that ice black texture tho. I'm really looking fwd to my "first" VV mod (I had a VV ego for 2 weeks and that doesn't count).

Thanks to Sir Lawrence for answering my questions so quickly.

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
I'll get a passthrough and a flashlight cap later. $165 was a huge hit but I'm not gonna waste time, been looking at provari's which are $100 more and not nearly as cool. I'll put up pics for sure when I get it. Now I just need to get a liquinator DC to go with it. I just love that ice black texture tho. I'm really looking fwd to my "first" VV mod (I had a VV ego for 2 weeks and that doesn't count).

I'm still waiting to get a Flashlight, it's on my list:) I find this VV hit's better than my ProVari that I use for work with a M1A1 tank(don't mind scratching that up:laugh:) But at home all I do is drip, and nothing hit's like this VV.

Sir_Lawrence not only has thee best mods, but also is the best when it comes to customer service:)

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Just out of curiosity what batteries do you use with the VV? I'm a big fan of the AW black cr123a's and I already have plenty of those, that's part of the reason I decided on the saber.

I've been using the AW Black's for the last day, and they work great!! I'll give the AW IMR's another shot(it's what I used on the previous one) and report back here with the results between the two here in a couple of day's:)

Last edited:

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com

And, you got it with the High Power Option... She'll handle 5amps! There isn't an atty or cart out there that will require that much power, so it will never cut off when you are vaping!

Secti0n31

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
And, you got it with the High Power Option... She'll handle 5amps! There isn't an atty or cart out there that will require that much power, so it will never cut off when you are vaping!

Yeah I'm lookin fwd to that Sir Lawrence. I'm mostly a ce2 2.8ohm guy so I think I'll have it set right around 4.7v most of the time, but I think I'm gonna start getting a couple of DC tanks. Next on the list is the 18650 version. Can't wait! Thanks!

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Yeah I'm lookin fwd to that Sir Lawrence. I'm mostly a ce2 2.8ohm guy so I think I'll have it set right around 4.7v most of the time, but I think I'm gonna start getting a couple of DC tanks. Next on the list is the 18650 version. Can't wait! Thanks!

I got mine rockin' at 4.68 right now with an Ikenvape 2.5ohm 901, and i'm blowing CLOUDS!!! I decided to drip some Hot Cinnamon right now, and jeeezzzz, talk about a swift kick in the throat, intense flavor, and the clouds, aww man the clouds!!!

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Well Tat_skull
You powder has come in! I can't wait to see how well it's going to turn out. And I can't wait for you to tell everyone what I'm making for you!
Right on Sir_Lawrence:w00t: I can't wait either:w00t: Let me give them the clue again:)
1115111259.jpg + 0106121400.jpg =A Very Special and Unique Saber That Sir_Lawrence is currently working on for me:w00t:
Any guesses?

Last edited:

Secti0n31

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
You must have a lot of patience, it's been 3.5 days here and the anticipation is freakin killing me! I can wait, I've got batteries coming from Bruce at CoV, I've got batteries coming from china, and I need to wait til next paycheck to order my liquinator, but I'm still suffering from serious anticipation crazyness. I also think I'm gonna need a 510-ego adapter to fit my big ego parts onto the saber.

So Tat, what did ya get? Haha. Clues are fine.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
You must have a lot of patience, it's been 3.5 days here and the anticipation is freakin killing me! I can wait, I've got batteries coming from Bruce at CoV, I've got batteries coming from china, and I need to wait til next paycheck to order my liquinator, but I'm still suffering from serious anticipation crazyness. I also think I'm gonna need a 510-ego adapter to fit my big ego parts onto the saber.

So Tat, what did ya get? Haha. Clues are fine.
Don't worry... yours in set to be mailed out on Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread