Not open for further replies.

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
I say what Luna doesn't know doesn't hurt Luna! :evil:

I think the only other Saber I'd put it on is "Crema"(kicked Saber) but she just got an AGA from a coop today, so she's happy:laugh: And if I did put it on her, she will have a fit when her sister gets here and realizes it was for her all along, ESPECIALLY since she doesn't know she has a sister(s) coming8-o

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
I think the only other Saber I'd put it on is "Crema"(kicked Saber) but she just got an AGA from a coop today, so she's happy:laugh: And if I did put it on her, she will have a fit when her sister gets here and realizes it was for her all along, ESPECIALLY since she doesn't know she has a sister(s) coming8-o

Okay... I'm starting to see how this works! I might need to take some parenting lessons before my bundle of joy arrives! :laugh:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Well everyone, I finally sent Sir Lawrence the special powder coat for my 2nd Saber Touch. I had it sitting here for over a week. I cant believe I was so lazy in sending it. I guess playing with Riddick and the new Ody was keeping me so occupied that I almost forgot I had the new Saber waiting to be made. I cant wait. It will be a nice contrast to the "blackness" of Riddick.
One thing, I went to Laguna Beach and visited E-Cig City. It was fun to see all of the real high end PVs. All those GGs and Provaris and so many others.

WHile I was there , I got a lot of Oooohs and aaahs from people there over Rididick. I felt kinda bad, cause he doesnt sell them and I didnt want to take too much attention away from the Provaris and other mods he sells there. A few asked if it was a Saber TOuch and they were curious as they had never seen one other than in a photo. I hope this sends some business to Sir Lawrence.

Ive been sort of longing for a Precise, and Im glad when I was there that I got to try one out. Though its is a work of art, the button on the bottom of the tapered tube would make it much more susceptible to falling or rolling off things. Im not so "in love" as I used to be with it. I like to be able to place my mod upright and feel secure that unless it gets knocked down it will stay upright.

I think that the new Saber especially in the colour finish I got will satisfy my love for stainless/ titanium looking finishes.

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
hey Tat, whats the latest on the twins? I cant wait to see them, I heard Tez has his on the way. New sabers all around. I just thought, I guess I should be getting my new one its own Kick. I will wait till the end of the month for that.
:unsure: I heard they were in the process, I can't wait to see what they look like myself:w00t: I had a kick in mind next month also, but I MUST get my hands on a Hellraiser, so it's out of the question till next year:ohmy: Being without work for the winter is gonna take away my "spoils":(

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
I just noticed that iHYBRID on you sig, is that something you have or something you are going to add to your collection, its nice

Thanks anavid, That's the LE Red Dragon(there was also blue) That I Pre Ordered at the begining of the month(current LE):) I just had to try an IHY, so I figured I'd just go for the LE rather than the standard(silver).

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I wanted to share a new accessory I got for Riddick. Its a new vendor Molehill Mountain art drip tips. They make some beautiful, unique one of a kind acrylic and exotic had turned wood drip tips. This is thier Gabon Ebony drip tip. I love it, saw it in thier gallery of sold tips and asked if it could be made again and they were so nice, they made it, sent me a photo of it an let me decide if I wanted it. I got it in 3 days.

molehillmountaindriptip.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread