Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I got the good news, Ody will be shipping monday! yeah, it was a bit touch and go for a bit, seller was out of town and finally gave me the "go". This and the new Saber will be the last big spending I do for at least the rest of the year. I also got a great gig. I will be doing the photos for IBTanked, they love my photos of their tanks they want me to some new ones for their site. This should be fun.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
gosh darn it, if I didnt screw up the shipping on my order for the Powders by the Pound. I thought I filled it out properly, but I had it shipped to me. Now I gotta go to Post Office and send it to Sir Lawrence, now I have to pay again, oh well. Just a set back. But on the other hand, looks like my Ody will be here by weds.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I got it, got the Odysseus. it is a work of stainless steel art. Its perfection to me. Came with the stainless steel tank and the clear Kir Fanis tank. Extra o-rings, ceramic and a ready wire. I cant wait to see it on top of the new Saber. I will take some photos on my Saber Touch tonight and post them. I already put it on and it looks beautiful. I hope I can put it together and use it tonight.

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Congrats on your Dream Atty, anavid:w00t: I hope it's everything you hoped for and more:) I'm currently stalking phiniac to see about getting my dream atty:ohmy: Already got the approval for the stencil for the custom tank for it from moorea, now lets see if I'm quick enough on the draw!! Goes live in 1hour 14min:w00t:

Oh, and eagerly awaiting pics:)

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Im so glad, for you, did you get the Cobra? it is a wonderful atty from all the reviews and It is beautiful. Its a Genesis ? I cant wait to see it on top of one of your beauties. Has anyone heard from Sir Lawrence? I hope he is just so busy with all the orders and not that he is in some sort of pain related to his injury. I know he probably got backed up with production. I have to get my Powder Paint over to him.
What goes live in a few minutes? SOmething special Im sure.

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
I got it, got the Odysseus. it is a work of stainless steel art. Its perfection to me. Came with the stainless steel tank and the clear Kir Fanis tank. Extra o-rings, ceramic and a ready wire. I cant wait to see it on top of the new Saber. I will take some photos on my Saber Touch tonight and post them. I already put it on and it looks beautiful. I hope I can put it together and use it tonight.

Can't wait to see it, Anavid! That's gonna look awesome!!!

Good luck getting that tank, Tat!

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
Thanks, I already got the approval for the custom tank as long as I can snag up the Cobra for it, it's all good:w00t:

Ah, gotcha! So you'll be rapid-firing on that F5 button, I take it? :)

Yeah, Sir Lawrence has been MIA from this thread for a while. Hopefully all is well.

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
Well Moon Dwellers, after the site crashing, coming back, crashing, came back and BAM!! Slowly but surely "Luna" is gettin herself a custom Tanked Cobra to go on top:w00t: Looks like we both got our Dream Atty's anavid:thumbs:

Nice!!! Yeah, I checked in about 10 minutes in to see the madness, but the site was down! :laugh: Glad you managed to pull through, and can't wait to see what it looks like on your Saber! :thumbs:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Here is the beautiful Odysseus on my Saber

mg0094.jpg

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Im so happy you got your Cobra, I just thought( and now im just being an enabler) you have a Cobra atty, so now you need a Saber Touch cobra, something in the knurled so it looks like snakeskin, to match the color of your Phiniac glass

Well anavid, the Cobra actually belongs to "Luna"(the VV in the works):blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread