Just received my first order & Jack-o-Juice question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonderland

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2012
Riverside, California
I just nabbed my first Mom & Pop's order from the mailman (Caramel Apple, Cotton Candy, Jack-O-juice).
i know I should probably let them steep a bit, but I couldn't resist busting out the cotton candy and I absolutely love it! It tastes exactly like its supposed to. Yum!
The Jack-O-juice smells amazing (like those ball-shaped pumpkin caramel candies) but it doesn't taste at all like it smells so I'm going to give it some time to chill. Anyone out there who enjoys this flavor: How long did you steep it before it came together?
Thanks Mom & Pop! This cotton candy was exactly what I needed :wub:

quonseteer

Jun 13, 2012
RI
I got a bottle of it a couple days ago. 'Tis the season after all and out of excitement I reached for it yesterday, and I agree that its aroma is awesome. Loaded 2 mL into a tank and, well, yeah, maybe a few more days to let it steep and have it handy in time for Halloween. Just a litle too much pumpkin and the sweetness and spice weren't quite there yet. So as not to waste what I threw in, I added a little well-steeped Conspiracy to the mix, let it settle there for a day and now I'm really enjoying it.

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
Got my order in today. Left M&P on Oct 31st, which is 10 business days, standard time into Canada. Ordered my favs, 120ml of Pchela & American Blend, should keep me going until my birthday on Dec 28th (hint, hint).;-)

But I always try the special, this time Jack-O-Juice (last time was Joe's, which turned out to be a decent coffee vape). Now, I decided to vape it immediately (it's been steeping on it's way here anyways). It's a very spicy vape, similar to Pumpkin Pie Spice from Capella. Not going to be one of my all-times, nor did I expect it to be, but after too much turkey , it may reduce the need to have dessert. ( who I'm I kidding, I'll still eat dessert).

Overall, not sweet, but spicy, what you expect from pumpkin, great vapor production as always, and just a nice change of pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread