kGo arrived today! Why is my carto crackling??

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
Louisville, KY
Cheeky, I don't count the puffs, so no idea on that. I'm a fairly heavy vaper, so I top it off with 20 drops every 60 to 90 minutes, whether it needs it or not. I've never vaped one dry, so don't know how long that would be.

Some idea on how big they are, you can drop a regular carto inside the EMDCC and have room left over.

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Thanks bruiser! I'm a heavy vaper too - it was easy with the Mistic - flavor & vapor quit at about the same time the battery dies (6h for me). Still trying to figure it out with the kgo & cartos :)

I think I'm going to have to figure out the tank, start buying bigger cartos, and or buy a REO (yep, I want a squeeze box already & the term bottom feeder makes me think of ugly fish lol)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Jammin

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2010
Washington DC
Cheeky, I don't count the puffs, so no idea on that. I'm a fairly heavy vaper, so I top it off with 20 drops every 60 to 90 minutes, whether it needs it or not. I've never vaped one dry, so don't know how long that would be.

Some idea on how big they are, you can drop a regular carto inside the EMDCC and have room left over.

If I counted my puffs, I'd probably scare myself. LOL Puff for puff comparison, I hit the e-cig way more than analogs. I only vape in evenings, just like the way I smoked, but definitely vape more. I don't find it to be a biggie though, I know that even with more vaping, the effects just are not the same so it isn't an apples to apples comparison.

The main difference for me is, the e-cig is out of sight out of mind. If it isn't within my vicinity, I don't crave it or really think about it. It took a little while though to get to this point after quitting analogs.

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
I haven't counted because I forget that I'm counting & lose track! :p

I'm vaping a ton more than I expected - combo of delish juices (thin mint & peanut butter cup * swoon*), stress, and boredom (I'm a on medical leave of absence, so I'm home all day with only the fur kids for company). I'm sure the novelty plays into it as well :rolleyes:
I think I need to watch the youtube video tomorrow & follow along :)

Angi2299

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
W'ford, TX
I believe nhaler and madvapes both have them. If you are unsure just message the vendor. Another thing to consider are the echo e cartos. I haven't tried them yet, ordering some tomorrow. They have double the capacity and are cone shaped. Make sure you get the echo e, they are 510 manual compatible. The regular echo cartos are 808 compatible. I don't care for vertical coil and don't like the dual coil cartos very much either. Looking forward to trying the echo e cartos though. I need simple and efficient. If there is any fiddle factor, count me out.

bruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
Louisville, KY
I've tried the Echo on my eGo. They are larger in circumference than the eGo battery, and overhang the sides. They are about the same length as the EMDCC. They will hold a bit more liquid than the EMDCC. That said, I didn't think they performed as well as the EMDCC. They worked, but it seemed something was lacking, that I can't put my finger on.

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Thanks for the info bruiser! Did they not deliver flavor as well?
I'm noticing subtle differences between cartos -like dual cores seen to deliver hotter vapor than single core, but that may also be a Boge vs smoktech thing. So many options to try in order to find that sweet spot!

melloyello

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
usa
Any opinions about the Ressurecter from CCV?

i have an ego and a kgo. ive tried the above mentioned cartos on them and they deliver very nice vapor but tend to clog little faster than my other cartos. (boge)

the resurrectos are 1.7ohms and will give you a slightly warmer vape compared to a regular resistance carto.
i have also noticed that the resurrectos condense quite a bit and leave a puddle on top of your battery post even when you dont over-fill it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread