Let's talk hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Ok, Got a question about a battery form-factor - but first let me just mention ...

... I GOT VAPEMAIL!

A new Version Spinner- 1300 mAh, (charge... nope, green light! It's a go!)
A new eGo-C Twist-650 mAh for a friend,
10 replacement heads for my Novas (half 1.8 ohm the other 2.4),
and a box of CE3 bottom coil Clearomizers.

All of which came stuffed neatly in a clear ziplock bag wrapped in layers of thin, white foam and wide scotch-tape. Inclosed in what some may call an "Industrial Strength" heavy duty, gray & black, plastic mail bag with another clear ziplock bag taped to the outside containing the package invoice. I tell ya, this gear wasn't gonna get lost or bounced around A-tall!

Packaging sure makes a difference. You could tell right from the get-go this gear had been wrapped with manly men, doing manly vaping in mind.

I'd have taken pictures of the packaging, but I'm afraid I did the manly thing and circular filed it as soon as it came off.

Ok, back to the original question, and you all will have to let me know if you can see these pics or not, as I uploaded them to FB and I'm not sure how this will come out - the question is does anyone know what form-factor ProSmoke uses on their cig-a-like e-cig? I mean is it 901, 806, or what? The web site for ProSmoke doesn't say and there are no markings on the battery other than the logo, which is actually on the atty, not the bat.

This is the URL for the album (there are 6 pics altogether): ProSmoke Form-Factor

Maybe, someone can tell just from this one...
The battery has male threads that have the same pattern as a 510 tank or carto - meaning I can screw this battery onto any battery with 510 thread, like a Vamo or an eGo-Twist. (I very carefully accomplished this without shorting/frying either battery.)
NOTE: Do not try this at home unless you know what you are doing!

482470_2728100939431_945164911_n.jpg

Last edited:

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
So this DiD thing.... I've never done ss mesh wicks so I'm a rookie, not sure my wick is wicking as good as it could. On my third coil now. The first one was working OK, till I popped it. The second one sucked. This third one is doing pretty good so far. 2.0 ohms. I like them higher, but just turn down the volts and it's fine.

Comparing it to a Nova which is what I've been mainly using.

I got it because I keep hearing how much better the flavor is with mesh, but I'm not really seeing that. I've run a tank of DF and a tank of SF through it, and I can't really tell the difference between it and a Nova as far as flavor. If there's more flavor it isn't enough to put a number on. Of course, it's a clone, and like I said, I'm a rookie with one of these.

TH and vapor are different from the Nova though. This thing hits like a mack truck. TH with 100% VG at 12 mg nic is on the verge of being more than I like, and the vapor is really outstanding.

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
First, only, and last automatic I will ever own. I even had the charging case like Chak has in the pix. What a waste of money! :)

I Had something like the automatic in the photo 2 years ago. It last a whole 2 weeks and cost ridiculous money.. My blu was a step up in terms of prefilled cartos but man I tossed that crap the moment the ego came in.. I still keep one prefilled carto as a way to remember my beginnings..

GT you have to have a ton of patience to set up a ss mesh on a DID I truly believe..
Bronze I didn't forget yours.. It's sad when your so broke you can't afford to mail 3 packages to people.. Such is the world of commission..

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I Had something like the automatic in the photo 2 years ago. It last a whole 2 weeks and cost ridiculous money.. My blu was a step up in terms of prefilled cartos but man I tossed that crap the moment the ego came in.. I still keep one prefilled carto as a way to remember my beginnings..

GT you have to have a ton of patience to set up a ss mesh on a DID I truly believe..
Bronze I didn't forget yours.. It's sad when your so broke you can't afford to mail 3 packages to people.. Such is the world of commission..

I'm patient MP. I've gone this long without it, I can wait. I do look forward to it. I'm certain I will have you walk me through it. In time MP.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Mine too, same opinion. :)

First, only, and last automatic I will ever own. I even had the charging case like Chak has in the pix. What a waste of money! :)

So, 3 strikes and it's out! It was also my first, and last automatic e-cig. The coolest thing about it was the charging case.

Edit: 4 strikes. Just saw MrPicC's post. Yeah, I got that thing about a year and a half ago and it's been collecting dust for about a year.

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
So, 3 strikes and it's out! It was also my first, and last automatic e-cig. The coolest thing about it was the charging case.

That case was pretty cool. I use my ProSmoke battery for a handle to pull the tubes off my CE3's. Had to figure out a way to get my money's worth. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread