• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

List of local stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

bfrie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
Circle Pines, Minnesota
i want to compile a list of all of the mn stores in this thread, so if anyone knows of one i dont know about please let us know!

i dont want to hear any negative things about any store, if you had a bad experience, then just dont go there. all positive feedback is greatly appreciated

ecig crib- probably the most heard of store in minnesota
locations: Forest Lake, .... Rapids, Minneapolis
i have only been to the Forest Lake and .... Rapids stores. staff seemed educated enough, lots of cool stuff, variety of flavors, reasonable pricing. extremely busy, however, so dont go if you are in a hurry

ecig shop-
locations: Anoka
ive never been to this shop, and it seems to receive either love or hate reviews

uptown vapor- brand new store in uptown off of Hennepin Avenue
very nice vibe, friendly staff. store is pretty small, they will need to expand once they become known. good variety of flavors. they are new, so their stock of goodies isnt quite as good as some other places. give them a chance

smokeless smoking-
locations: Maplewood (mall) Rosedale (mall) Burnsville (mall) Bloomington (standalone store)
i work here so i will leave the reviews up to you :)

Vermillion River- i WILL be making a field trip here soon
location- Lakeville
imho this is the most reputable vendor in minnesota. most of the other stores i mentioned above do business with them in one way or another. if they are out of you area, they offer a free sample of their liquid online, as well as very affordable sample prices

feel free to add on to this :)

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
Hmmm, VR is the one and only store I have visited in MSP area. I live in Lakeville so it was the closest option for me too. I suppose its not worth my while to venture out considering that they are supplying most of the other local outlets. Personally, I was disappointed with my experience there. The staff that helped me was above average as far a friendliness and pleasantries goes.... But I'm new to vaping and CLUELESS. I would've been more satisfied if i had offered more education and guidance rather than simply being sold on whatever. Part of the problem might have been language barrier. It was hard to communicate. I saw they were actually looking for a full-timer, if anyone is interested.

bfrie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
Circle Pines, Minnesota
Hmmm, VR is the one and only store I have visited in MSP area. I live in Lakeville so it was the closest option for me too. I suppose its not worth my while to venture out considering that they are supplying most of the other local outlets. Personally, I was disappointed with my experience there. The staff that helped me was above average as far a friendliness and pleasantries goes.... But I'm new to vaping and CLUELESS. I would've been more satisfied if i had offered more education and guidance rather than simply being sold on whatever. Part of the problem might have been language barrier. It was hard to communicate. I saw they were actually looking for a full-timer, if anyone is interested.

smokeless smoking and uptown vapor dont carry vermillion river. i am unsure about ecig shop. it is always worth it to at least give other places a try, the worst that could happen is you dont like the place. you could easily find a place you love and make it your regular place just as easily.

rcbell.N51

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2012
Minnesota

Hi SharonMM. VR is the only place I've been as well (in MN), and I do understand what you're saying. They've added a couple new employees since I started going there but I haven't really gotten to know them yet. It took me a long time to wrap my head around a lot of this stuff, but don't be afraid to ask questions, either in the store or here in the forums even. I know it can seem sometimes like there's pressure to buy something and get out of the way for the next customer, but I've met many people at many B&M's that will gladly spend as much time as it takes for you to feel comfortable and knowledgeable about your purchase.

Jmjax13

Verified Member
Jan 23, 2013
Hastings, MN
We need a shop closer to the Hastings Cottage Grove area! I like VR juice, but its nice to have options for equipment. Don't get me wrong Exhale vapors has the quickest shipping on the planet. I ordered 2 RSSTs on 05/13 and had them 05/15... Wish I could say the same about the SS mesh and kanthal I ordered from another online vender minutes later. I think it shipped out today? We will see I guess. Ever increasing carto prices caused me to give the RSST a try. Soon I will have an answer....I think.

Walker843

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2013
Minneapolis, MN, USA
I'm so glad I found this list. I use the EcigCrib in .... Rapids. Very helpful and knowledgeable staff, but sometimes can be very busy as was mentioned earlier. I love their Mt Dew flavor and vape it all the time.

I go to St Cloud a couple of times a week, and use the Main Street exit in Anoka on the way back. No idea I was passing right by a b&m right there. Will definitely be stopping in this next week. I think I also pass near a Smokeless Smoking that I wasn't aware of on my way to work, and Vermillion River will make a nice detour around the 35E construction next time I visit family in Iowa in a couple of weeks. So many choices, I feel like a kid in a candy store!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread