List of Natural/Organic E-Liquid Suppliers

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Dan33, Apr 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dan33

Dan33 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hello,

I searched for it, but could not find it. Let's compile a list of vendors who offer natural/organic e-liquids. Please post supplier name and flavor recommendation.

Thanks.

2. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dripeez https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=1xo_l52Eltp5ifhyx5sNVA&bvm=bv.45645796,d.dmQ - currently my favorite e-liquid vendor. Excellent fruit flavors. Golden Apple (alone or self-mixed with their Rum or Cinnamon flavor), Cinnamon, Vanilla, Rum (not alone, only mixed), Peach, Mango, Watermelon, Pear, Passionfruit, Kiwi, Lemon and Lime (self-mixed), and Coffee.

Virgin Vapors https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=2XXao9NZ1mQ6HXXViUKRVw&bvm=bv.45645796,d.dmQ - All of the coffee flavors are great. Also Original Sin (red apple).

Vaperite Home I also like the specialty coffee flavors from here. Kona Cream and Double Espresso are favorites.

3. durgidog

durgidog Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Heather's Heavenly Vapes Purity line

4. Dan33

Velvet Cloud Vapor. They seem to have a very good reputation, but I sent them two e-mails asking for a sample pack and flavor recommendations and have not heard anything back. If you have tried them, please post your favorite flavors.

5. Dan33

Any favorite flavors? Thanks.

6. bnrkwest

bnrkwest Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    High Desert Vapes has a large line of organics especially in flavors. My fav is organic Toffee vaped in a clearo. Yummm I don't like it in carto tho, but in clearo it is fabulous! bnrk

I just checked and they have a full line in organic ejuices. Also organic Danish is my fav Danish, it is also wonderful in both cartos & clearos and blends great with about everything.

7. aubergine

aubergine Ultra Member ECF Veteran

You also might want to pop into the Ahlusion website and read Wlad's excellent article on natural and organic in the context of ecigs.

8. Dan33

Went to the website, but do not see the article. Do you have a link? Thanks.

9. Dan33

10. Legosaurus

Legosaurus Full Member Verified Member

11. Baditude

My all time favorite from Virgin Vapors is Kona Velvet Milkshake. I actually bought two bottles of this to see if I preferred one over the other; one in a 50/50 pg/vg ratio and the other 100% vg. I could not tell any difference in vapor, throat hit, or flavor. But this is just one person's opinion and experience.

I have tried the Kona Coffee Milkshake, Dark Roast Turkish Blend, and Espresso from VV; all good flavors.

12. Baditude

Natural vs Artificial Flavorings

Although the author makes some interesting points, I don't use natural or artificial coconut flavors (it makes me gag thinking about coconut). The flavors that I use (natural and organic) are fruits and coffees. Using those flavors is not killing trees by removing their bark in order to obtain the natural extracts. Using fruits and coffee natural/organic flavorings is not going to affect the environment any more or less than if artificial flavorings are.

My experience is the organic and natural flavoring greatly improves the juices that I use. The above article influences my choice in e-liquids not one bit.

13. Mr.Mann

Mr.Mann Visit the PIF Sub-Forum Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Yeah, I hear you on that. Plus, knowing Wlad, he was making a point more than anything. After all, if he really, truly felt the way that article suggests, he wouldn't use natural flavors the way he does now; at that time, it was the case that they could only do so much in-house, but it is different now.

The main point was to "look at the source and quality of the flavorings" because I am sure we all have had some good artificial flavorings as well as bad natural flavorings. That being said, I will continue to take my chances on good natural flavorings.

14. Dan33

I am a big fan of all things that are organic/natural. Side question: Are crackling and hissing sounds normal in general and when using Kangertech Protank in particular?

15. aubergine

aubergine Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Baditude, I agree.
    Dan, yup. It's all good. :)

16. Vap3ster

Vap3ster Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Don't want to get off topic, the noise you described is perfectly normal. Dripeez is what I am currently vapeing they are great

17. Jingles

Jingles Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've tried several Velvet Cloud Vapor flavors, and my favorites are Nutty Cookie, Night Shift, and Vanilla tobacco. I don't think you can go wrong with any of their flavors!

18. LarryPer

LarryPer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Best prices are at EC Blends
    10020= %20 off coupon code also

19. Dan33

I just ordered two sets of samples. The flavors are: Kona Velvet Milkshake, Kona Coffee Milkshake, Dark Roast Turkish Blend, Original Sin (Apple), Plum Crazy, and Black Cherry Marshmallow.

20. Mr.Mann

Mr.Mann Visit the PIF Sub-Forum Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.