Looking for braided wick, not twisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StaircaseWit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
The Pit of Despair
You sure it's braided? Looking at the picture it looks like normal twisted.

That's regular single-twist in the pictures. I think the description is just wrong.

Anyone know of a spot in the US that has various sizes of ekowool ?

Nope. Let us know if you find one. There's a site in the UK selling it, but it's expensive and they're down at the moment. It's in the ekowool thread here.

Edit: here: Ekowool silica wick 5m - Cloud 9 Vaping
But like I said they're down at the moment.

Last edited:

chuch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Long Beach

Section1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2010
Metropolis, IL, Earth
I ordered the Ekowool and so far I really like it. Seems to wick better than twisted silica. It is hollow in the middle so you could also use it as a sleeve.
2ebymude.jpg

I got the 2 and 3 mm. It unravels easy but if torched it is stiffer and doesn't unravel as bad. I got it from Cloud 9.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I will email them about their description, but I'll use the wick. The thing that fry's me is the price which is much higher than other vendors. Live and learn I guess.

That is false advertisement. I would insist that they refund you send a postage paid-envelope and return the wicking material.

chuch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Long Beach
I ordered the Ekowool and so far I really like it. Seems to wick better than twisted silica. It is hollow in the middle so you could also use it as a sleeve.
2ebymude.jpg

I got the 2 and 3 mm. It unravels easy but if torched it is stiffer and doesn't unravel as bad. I got it from Cloud 9.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Nice one do you prefer the 3mm or 2mm ekowool ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread