• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lounging By The Beach - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Someone forgot to unlock the gate :D:D

Morning peoples :) Off to work! YUCK!!

Yes they did!:D I tried to subscribe last night to this one so I wouldn't get lost.:laugh:

I hope you're feeling better Fudgey.

Going to go pop into the shower in a minute. I have to leave for work in a half hour.

Good morning Beach friends!:)

images

Lisa66

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Florida
Good morning, beachers.

Stone - thanks for the greeting.... I've never had the hoop stick around my middle, but I've had my share of accidents/breakage. :)

Next on my list to try:

Glam - tell hubs he needs to be lubricating the garage door every year, if he doesn't already...in this climate it makes a huge difference. Regular spray silicone on the track and springs; garage door lubricant (spray can) on the hinges. Some silicone sprayed and wiped on the rubbery seals around the door is good too. Also excellent for the seals around your car doors.

Lisa66

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Florida
Hi Dale and jj!

Morning Lisa ... that's quite a hoop! :ohmy:

I know! I can't believe that guy. And he doesn't have a lot of counter-weight in that small body!

I'll have to tell DH about Lisa's suggestion. I do know when Spring hits, he is going to check the door over real good. Been a rough season for the poor thing!

It makes a big difference. Your door will be quieter year-round, too.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Hi Dale and jj!

I know! I can't believe that guy. And he doesn't have a lot of counter-weight in that small body!

It makes a big difference. Your door will be quieter year-round, too.

I know the door will really appreciate it but hope it's not this bad next year!!

Of course with the Global Warnings, I guess this might be the start of a trend. :(

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Someone forgot to unlock the gate :D:D

Morning peoples :) Off to work! YUCK!!

Thank you for unlocking, Fudgey. :wub: I sent JJ a PM, but I guess you beat her to it. :D

Good morning Dale :)

Please teach me that trick sometime :)

Good Morning, Stone. :)

You have to be a Moderator. JJ and Fudgey are Mini-mods... they have that control over Wellness here. :thumb:
Already answered, I know...

Good Morning, Beachers.

Wishful dreaming......Bora Bora, Tahiti.

RUQkp.jpg

Hello Glam. :wub:

I'm sorry if we bora you. :( Maybe it will be better if the site moves faster. :D

Good Morning, JJ. :wub:

Good morning Beach friends!:)

images

Good Morning, My Boo. :wub:

Good Morning, Dearest. :wub:

Good Morning, Mon Cher. :wub:

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
I thought I had it unlocked. I even double checked. Of course I did it when I noticed the notification that the forum was shutting down for maintenance. I got done here and then tried to go to settings and they had shut down. Weird that my post went through but it didn't unlock. I guess I should have doubled checked after I got back in.

Oh well we are off and running thanks to Fudgey. :)

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning VG :wub:

JJ? Maybe something they did last night locked it again? :unsure:

I thought I had it unlocked. I even double checked. Of course I did it when I noticed the notification that the forum was shutting down for maintenance. I got done here and then tried to go to settings and they had shut down. Weird that my post went through but it didn't unlock. I guess I should have doubled checked after I got back in.

Oh well we are off and running thanks to Fudgey. :)

Glam

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 18, 2011
    La Salle, Illinois
    Hi again, Beachers....it has warmed to 19 but I am afraid if I try and it is still frozen, I will break something....so will wait for "THE MAN". :laugh:

Thanks, Lisa for the suggestion:wub:.....I bet he probably has never thought of spraying the door and hinges.....this is the first time in my life this has happened, so neither one of us has ever thought of maintenance. Probably will in the future tho. :ohmy: :)

He just called and said they are closing the schools early and he probably will shut down his office at the same time....the winds are going to make the roads extremely nasty.

I want outta here! :glare:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread