Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
.....not the same......

baby-crying-273x300.jpg

alone-cry-red-head-sad-sea-Favim.com-125066_large.jpg

Thank you for your kind thoughts. :) I told jj my decision on FB just before I composed my good bye post...because she wrote me there.

Nice job, jj and VG. That's efficiency. You can call the new thread whatever you want, run it however you want and go wherever you want.

As I said, you know where to find me.

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
Yes and I've have been crying all day over this but it is his choice.

I posted this in the new thread. Jag just wanted to make sure you saw it.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I have so dreaded the day that you step down. This moment has tears running down my cheeks!!

Know this: I love and respect you.

I know you've been tired of playing host so I'm also happy for you.
th

I do hope you come and post with us so we don't lose a dear friend.
th

Thanks for posting it here. I wouldn't have seen it otherwise. :)

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Jag......this is the saddest day for me since joining ECF....but I do understand. I agree with Lisa....maintaining this has had to be a drain on you emotionally and philosophically. I do wish you well also...and I do hope we see you on the forum. Maybe you will miss us so much, you will come visit the new beach thread.

I, for one, love all of the Beachers, and I am very happy VG is continuing this thread, and I do hope you all come there....I do not want to lose any more of you.

Good Luck, Jag.....I only wish the best for you, and will always be grateful. You provided a place where many people made some great friends. For that, I give you my love and my gratitude.

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

campfiregirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2012
Within the flame
Jag....I don't even know what to say. :cry: I am so very sad to see this. You have made the beach such a special place. So many friends, so many laughs, YOU are the one that made that happen. YOU are the one that made it special. I am sorry to see that you are going to close it, but I understand. You are loved by so many people, I am one of them. I am proud to have you as my friend. You will be deeply missed. Please, please keep in touch.

:wub::wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread