Low Country Mountain Man Discussion and Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

TS12000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Charleston SC
Here it is, the thread for all Low Country Mountain Man Q&A and general banter!

I'll get us started off with a little eye candy, Zebrawood & Ebony Woodvil, v1 Nuppin, and a Koa/Glow in the dark acrylic LCMM driptip:
DSC04017_zpssnytfoyn.jpg

DSC04018_zpsdmulxdev.jpg

CURRENT STOCK AND UPDATE THREAD:
Low Country Mountain Man: Wooden Drip Tips, Reo Button Covers and Accessories | E-Cigarette Forum

Last edited:

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Your stuff is unreal. I ordered sss 001 and am STOKED to put it on a manta atop my wenge woodvil! And am I seeing right there will be wenge woodvil button covers one day? Stoked bro :)

I'd love to grab another tip -but I'm gonna wait for a smaller bore one in the future :)

Rock on...outstanding work, so gorgeous!

Reactions: TS12000

TS12000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Charleston SC
Your stuff is unreal. I ordered sss 001 and am STOKED to put it on a manta atop my wenge woodvil! And am I seeing right there will be wenge woodvil button covers one day? Stoked bro :)

I'd love to grab another tip -but I'm gonna wait for a smaller bore one in the future :)

Rock on...outstanding work, so gorgeous!
You're awesome sloth [emoji106] yes button covers that will fit in Woodvil are next. And I do believe I have some Wenge around here somewhere [emoji12]

Reactions: Sloth Tonight

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Ok - this is the beginning of my shouting from mountain tops. If you're reading this, I highly recommend you buy something from Low Country Mountain Man. Can we say quality? Beautiful works of art, flawlessly made, way more beautiful in person than photos, and comfort was clearly a huge factor taken into consideration when making these pieces.

Here's a couple photos of my new driptip and wenge button cover for my wenge woodvil. I will get better pics especially when the sun comes out to play. I can't thank you enough brother - this is AWESOME! My woody is officially complete with this setup and it took it to a whole new level!!

I also must add that the customer service is TOP notch and this is a wonderful person to support. I can't say it enough - low country mountain man ROCKS!
20150721_095700.jpg
20150721_095709.jpg

TS12000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Charleston SC

TS12000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Charleston SC
Right on AllPeppers! Thank you, it'll be in the box tonight on the way to work! That sycamore really is one of the best contrast wise and I think I'm going to order some more. Unfortunately I wasted much more of the first batch I got than I care to admit but I'll just chalk that up to a learning experience.

AllPepperS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Palm City, FL
I did want to order more, but I will wait and let some others have a shot. I just happened to be on when you posted and got lucky to get in there. Thank you, look forward to getting it and seeing more of your work. I am guessing each wood is a bit different to work.
Thanks again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread