Not open for further replies.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
That coco and birdseye is my favorite, something so wicked about that combo

I love the feel and weight of coco. I have another coco that is very dark. But I wanted to buy myself another Woodvil for my Birthday, last July. So I talked to Rob, and the coco/birdseye combo was what we came up with. This coco is a bit lighter color, and more reddish than the other.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Question though - in thinking about it, chuff style tips are usually made for specific attys, no? I'm not sure how a standardized chuff will work. Beyond that, my atty of choice is a Vector, followed by Manta...I don't know if a chuff style tip will work on either, in fact pretty sure not on the Manta at all, and a stretch for a Vector...

My dreams...may be dashed :unsure:

TS12000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Charleston SC
Question though - in thinking about it, chuff style tips are usually made for specific attys, no? I'm not sure how a standardized chuff will work. Beyond that, my atty of choice is a Vector, followed by Manta...I don't know if a chuff style tip will work on either, in fact pretty sure not on the Manta at all, and a stretch for a Vector...

My dreams...may be dashed :unsure:
Yes they are which is why its a pain. These ones will fit the compvape atties (twisted messes, el cabron, 13 heavens 9 hells) and the MCV Little Boy. Beyond that I am still investigating other compatibility. The vector is pretty popular so you might not be outta luck.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
If it can be done you can do it my friend. I'd actually be happy to send you a Vector at some point if you'd be interested in seeing if it would work out. In all honesty if an LCMM chuff tip fit my Vector, I would immediately order one for each Vector, plus another Vector, and probably never vape anything else LOL :thumb:

As it stands, your tips fit my Vectors cause I use the comp cap. A little more airflow from a chuff would kick dairy, but it kicks enough as is hard to imagine a better vape! :thumb:

TS12000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Charleston SC
If it can be done you can do it my friend. I'd actually be happy to send you a Vector at some point if you'd be interested in seeing if it would work out. In all honesty if an LCMM chuff tip fit my Vector, I would immediately order one for each Vector, plus another Vector, and probably never vape anything else LOL :thumb:

As it stands, your tips fit my Vectors cause I use the comp cap. A little more airflow from a chuff would kick dairy, but it kicks enough as is hard to imagine a better vape! :thumb:
I will investigate, I think I can get my hands on one without too much hassle, I would hate for you to lose an atty shipping it back and forth.

AllPepperS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Palm City, FL
I like my Vector, I just need to order the comp cap for it, a chuff for it would be interesting. Hard to standardize a chuff. Mantas are my mainstay and TS has those covered pretty well. I could send my Vector if need be. I would give your Mantas a good home Sloth :)

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I'm hanging on to my Mantas, cause when I'm in the mood for one it hits the spot best :) overall it is the best atty I've ever used. I'm just on an airflow kick ATM :w00t:

The Manta is still my favorite atty, as well. For me, the only thing that comes close is the Thump. I have 2 of them, and love them. But we're all different. I didn't like the Vector at all. I only had one for about 4 days, before I swapped it for another Manta.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
For flavor, there's no doubt there are better attys than the Vector. I liked it when I vaped flavors, but then ditched it for the Manta - a reversal has been in place since mostly ditching flavors. I've never tried a Thump, but I don't dig 4 post attys at all. I'd love to find something new and exciting, but my criteria are tough, and nothing new that meets my criteria has come out for a while. Need to design that there Slothattypus, so we all have something new to drool over.

:headbang:

TS12000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Charleston SC
For flavor, there's no doubt there are better attys than the Vector. I liked it when I vaped flavors, but then ditched it for the Manta - a reversal has been in place since mostly ditching flavors. I've never tried a Thump, but I don't dig 4 post attys at all. I'd love to find something new and exciting, but my criteria are tough, and nothing new that meets my criteria has come out for a while. Need to design that there Slothattypus, so we all have something new to drool over.

Do it!

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida

I've thought about it, myself, just based on the fact that every atty I've ever used, and I've tried a lot of them, always has some little annoying PITA, regardless of how good it is otherwise. I'd just like to take the best aspects of every atty I've used, and incorporate them into one atty.
Alas, I probably never will. But it's fun to think about.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I couldn't design an atty if I tried, so I only kid...same boat though...it would be sweet to have a custom atty, taking the best aspects of every atty I've used. If I tried it would be a monstrosity. :ohmy:

I think I could design one, if I put my mind to it. I have enough mechanical experience to do that. My problem would be access to machining and making things like insulators. To go to a machine shop with just a design, and having to job out everything, would get very expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread