Status
Not open for further replies.

TS12000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Charleston SC
Is it thursday yet? [emoji16]

Just in case yall thought I've been slacking...next run will be the biggest and most diverse yet. A little sneak peak:

25930628a151e8e742105264aa734abe.jpg

TS12000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Charleston SC
It's Thursday now - does this mean I'm giving you $$$ today? :) :) :) :evil:
I wish but unfortunately probably not! Then ends of the week are my busier time at the "real" job.

I was referring to Pepper getting her new tips. The two she bought last round are really magnificent and I want to see them again, and she has had to wait very patiently all week [emoji12]

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I wish but unfortunately probably not! Then ends of the week are my busier time at the "real" job.

I was referring to Pepper getting her new tips. The two she bought last round are really magnificent and I want to see them again, and she has had to wait very patiently all week [emoji12]
Sweet :) I'm lookin forward to seeing her new tips!!

If you drop those new tips while I'm on vaca next week I will prolly miss out, but rest assured the next time I'm around when you drop a batch, somethins getting snatched :thumbs:

TS12000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Charleston SC
Sweet :) I'm lookin forward to seeing her new tips!!

If you drop those new tips while I'm on vaca next week I will prolly miss out, but rest assured the next time I'm around when you drop a batch, somethins getting snatched :thumbs:
No worries brother there are plenty to go round. I have been intending to make the mon/tue releases a weekly thing and stepping up production to also sell locally. Hopefully this means more chances on more tips more frequently for yall!

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
This is friggin exciting. The biggest LCCM release yet. One day there'll be a freakin waiting list out a year for these babies right here. A historic moment in the making!

Will try to log on via 4g from the woods on Mon and Tues to see them (and snag one or two)

TS12000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Charleston SC
This is friggin exciting. The biggest LCCM release yet. One day there'll be a freakin waiting list out a year for these babies right here. A historic moment in the making!

Will try to log on via 4g from the woods on Mon and Tues to see them (and snag one or two)
Thanks Sloth, I think you'll have plenty to choose from even if you have to wait to get back to civilization [emoji106]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread