Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Fittingly, I think, the final word I was waiting for was Stuart.
Thats the ONE i got today, Had to pick it, it is My home town after all. WordUp has a store in Hobe Sound about three miles from My house, one in Jupiter about 15 miles from My house. AND while out riding My bike last week I seen, just one mere mile from My house a big 'ole sign "WordUp E-Cigarette Super Store Opening Soon!"

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
'Grats Stew! The Kennedy is yours! :rickroll:

I just need you to PM me your shipping info when you get the chance!

Words will be going up soon; the contest continues in search of our second place winner!

Thats the ONE i got today, Had to pick it, it is My home town after all. WordUp has a store in Hobe Sound about three miles from My house, one in Jupiter about 15 miles from My house. AND while out riding My bike last week I seen, just one mere mile from My house a big 'ole sign "WordUp E-Cigarette Super Store Opening Soon!"

Yep! We're actually moving the Hobe Sound store into Stuart. As lovely and quaint as Hobe Sound is, it's a bit too much of a sleepy town. We've somewhat outgrown our store there. You'll definitely have to stop in once it's open :D

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
'Grats Stew! The Kennedy is yours! :rickroll:

I just need you to PM me your shipping info when you get the chance!

Words will be going up soon; the contest continues in search of our second place winner!

Yep! We're actually moving the Hobe Sound store into Stuart. As lovely and quaint as Hobe Sound is, it's a bit too much of a sleepy town. We've somewhat outgrown our store there. You'll definitely have to stop in once it's open :D
Yep, I'll stop in for sure. The hobe sound store did serve the purpose, but it sure could have used some more space. And slightly off the Highway, I'm sure You may have missed some traffic simply because it may not have been seen. The stuart location will have MUCH more drive by traffic and with that some folks who have never vaped may stop by and see what it's all about and some already vapors will stop in because it's there. I wish You much luck with Your new location!

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
^ That's the idea! Our only advertising is word of mouth so improving visibility will be key. It worked here at first since it was really just a shipping center that we could throw a little service counter in to meet some legal obligations (joyetech used to require a storefront in order to carry their stuff). I never figured it would become a real B&M but people sorta just started coming in anyways :D. The rest is history lol

Words are up! We should have our 2nd place winner today or tomorrow based on how few words are left. It's pretty bizarre really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread