Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
It's finally contest time again!

tumblr_mnjowrg5mY1sts0lxo1_400.gif

I know it's been a long time coming (I may have dropped the ball a bit on that, my bad!), but it's finally here. To mix things up a bit we've decided to award a "grand prize" to both the first and the second place winners!

This particular thread is for the rules, questions, chatting, complaining and/or rejoicing, and, most importantly, announcing it if you've won!

Here's how the game works:

In this thread you will find a list of ~125 words. Pick 20 words from it. Once you've compiled your list, email it to free-giveaway@wordupecig.com along with your ECF user name. I will respond to your email to verify that I have received your list and entered you in the contest.

Each Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday beginning on Friday 5/27 I'll post a handful of words (anywhere from 3 to 6) randomly selected by random.org in the Words List thread. I'll try to post consistently at 3pm EST but, as veterans of the game will no doubt recall, I can sometimes get so bogged down in the store that the post will come a bit late :D; I'd recommend ticking "Watch this thread" just in case! If the posted words appear on your list, cross them off; remember, it is your responsibility to keep track of your own words! When all of your words are crossed off, post "WORDUP!" in this chat thread. The first two people to post WORDUP will be the winners, which means as you get closer to completion you may want to check the thread daily to make sure you're able to beat everyone else to the punch (which is why I'll try to remain as consistent as possible with the time of day I post the day's words). I will verify with the copy of your list that you sent to me.

So, what manner of goodies will we be giving away with this edition?

Well, I mentioned that both winners will be receiving the same prize. For this round, we'll be giving away two Evic VT kits!

evic%20vt%281%29.jpg

A mod, tank, spare coils, micro USB charging cable & wall adapter, protective silicone sleeve that fits like a glove (no weird floppity-flappity silicone messes; I'm looking at you, Nebox sleeves!), and a 15 mL bottle of your choice of liquid! Choice of color may be based on availability depending on how long the contest runs

Good luck and have fun! Remember, the first words will be posted on 5/27; I won't accept any new lists after that, so get them in!

Find the word list here!

raw

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread