*Congrats Seleya and spartanstew!* Wordup's Lucky Words contest, July 2014 edition! Two winners! Rules & Chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
Congrats Seleya and spartanstew! Prizes should ship out this week, quite possibly today. And thanks for playing everyone :D. I had fun doing this. I would like to do this fairly regularly; rather than do contests very occasionally for something larger like a 40 lb. brick mod, I think I'd like to start doing them more frequently with prizes like this. It may not be as jaw-dropping of a cache, but more small contests means more big winners!

I'll keep this thread open for a few days if you guys would like to chat or continue comparing lists. Perhaps the main thing I could improve for this going forward is perhaps posting four words a day, possibly five, especially if we're going to be giving away 'smaller' prizes like liquid and a rba. Nearly a month seems like a long time for any sort of contest, regardless of how enjoyable it might be! I would seriously love to hear any sort of feedback you guys might have that could make this more enjoyable :D

Now if you'll excuse me.... it's way too early for me to be typing. Back to the coffee pot.

tumblr_mctalko.gif

Last edited:

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
Congrats Seleya and spartanstew! Prizes should ship out this week, quite possibly today. And thanks for playing everyone :D. I had fun doing this. I would like to do this fairly regularly; rather than do contests very occasionally for something larger like a 40 lb. brick mod, I think I'd like to start doing them more frequently with prizes like this. It may not be as jaw-dropping of a cache, but more small contests means more big winners!

I'll keep this thread open for a few days if you guys would like to chat or continue comparing lists. Perhaps the main thing I could improve for this going forward is perhaps posting four words a day, possibly five, especially if we're going to be giving away 'smaller' prizes like liquid and a rba. Nearly a month seems like a long time for any sort of contest, regardless of how enjoyable it might be! I would seriously love to hear any sort of feedback you guys might have that could make this more enjoyable :D

Now if you'll excuse me.... it's way too early for me to be typing. Back to the coffee pot.

I would love to play this again and again and again!
Yes, more words like 4 or 5 would be better for smaller prizes. But any prize is appreciated by us all! Juices, driptips, clearos or even glassomizers.
Thanks Jeff for considering it!

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA

tumblr_mctalko.gif

I would love to play this again and again and again!
Yes, more words like 4 or 5 would be better for smaller prizes. But any prize is appreciated by us all! Juices, driptips, clearos or even glassomizers.
Thanks Jeff for considering it!

I agree! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread