Status
Not open for further replies.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Thank for the tips Jasen! They came out great...

DJ tip.png

DJ tip2.png

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
I recieved my tips yesterday in perfect order. :)

Unfortunately they arrived while I was at work. :(

I hope the sun comes out tomorrow here in Washington so I can get some decent pic's.

They all turned out really sweet! :w00t:

Thanks again DJ :thumbs:

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I recieved my tips yesterday in perfect order. :)

Unfortunately they arrived while I was at work. :(

I hope the sun comes out tomorrow here in Washington so I can get some decent pic's.

They all turned out really sweet! :w00t:

Thanks again DJ :thumbs:
You'll actually get sunshine? LoL

Oh yeah, if I ever see a resin / wood combo scrap to make a tip with again, it will be too soon. That stuff is really touch and go trying to turn down.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Morning and good night. The last one always seems to be the roughest. Now I get Sat and Sun to try and switch back to 12.5hr days starting Monday. Only good thing is that the end of that week starts my 7 day break. Being off shift for a year, I had forgot just how rough it is on your body. I love the peace and quiet of working nights and weekends, but man it comes at a high costs. Anyway, think it was 17 or 18 tips last 7 day break and I was sick the first several days. So hopefully I can get that many finished and out this 7 day break which should about catch me up to date. But this weekend I am hoping to get in a little much needed rest.

BobC

Reformed Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Downtown Charleston, SC
Morning and good night. The last one always seems to be the roughest. Now I get Sat and Sun to try and switch back to 12.5hr days starting Monday. Only good thing is that the end of that week starts my 7 day break. Being off shift for a year, I had forgot just how rough it is on your body. I love the peace and quiet of working nights and weekends, but man it comes at a high costs. Anyway, think it was 17 or 18 tips last 7 day break and I was sick the first several days. So hopefully I can get that many finished and out this 7 day break which should about catch me up to date. But this weekend I am hoping to get in a little much needed rest.

Cheese%20and%20Whine.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread