Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
tumblr_oaprpwsXds1ugo54ao1_500.jpg

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
FYI guys, I am selling off my backstock of small screen DNA40 boards. Still have a few left if anyone needs one for repairing older mods. They are $40 plus whatever shipping you prefer. And I decided to cut prices on the Peko and GDNA kits to $75 and $175 (still complete kits) if anyone wants them. I would make a better deal on multiple kits. Otherwise, guess I am stocked up for life on ever needing any more mods...LOL.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Jasen, will a DNA60 fit in the GDNA kit?
Yes and no. While the board will fit in the GDNA 4.3, there is no way to install the USB board. I am looking at using a cable and connector to make it attachable, but with the 4.3 that would mean unscrewing and popping off the bottom cap (which is risky because those power buttons can easily get snatched apart while removing the bottom cap). So it isn't really something I am considering doing myself for sale. The older version 3.1 GDNA would be more forgiving of using a DNA60, but it will have to wait until the small screen DNA60 becomes available in October.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Well, hope everyone in the path of the hurricane is safe and sound. It's been 26 or 27 years since Augusta has been in the path of a hurricane (when Hugo came in at Charleston, SC). But this one is weird coming from the Gulf. Anyway, we're catching the bands now and predicted 60 mph winds and some serious flooding. Glad we are high up. Figures, time to hit the bed as I'm working nights this weekend. Sure I'll get a lot of sleep with this storm.

Take care folks!

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
stay safe, dj! :wub:
We got lucky. After i went to bed apparently it turned more and went east of us. We got a lot of rain but no heavy winds. Of course where I work wasn't so lucky. So 35 miles away, lots of downed trees and a general mess. But nothing major thankfully.

Bed time again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread