[CLOSED BUSINESS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
slight problem posting pics this morning. when the first one didn't show i tried again and realized ecf was to blame ;) an hour later all was well again!

morning, dj!
It was way too early on a day off, I went back to sleep....lol. Morning Tibs!

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Wait a minute, that's a different pic than what's in my email notification. You trying to confuse me? Easy to do this time of morning .
here you go, dj ;)

3c842185f9b174453b1e68a904aa0d89.jpg

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Cleaning up

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
  • Deleted by classwife

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
  • Deleted by classwife

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
NOT the way I want to spend my evening especially after working the office all day by myself today...

:cry:

Got sent in to clean up in here.
The "Coffee Pics" must be dressed.
Not the lingerie, no bras or panties or busting out boobies or crotch shots :facepalm:

Forum Rules
b. Posting photos or pictures that some may find offensive or unacceptable is not permitted. Naked or semi-naked pictures of people are not permitted.

Thankyoumuches

Reactions: tiburonfirst

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
NOT the way I want to spend my evening especially after working the office all day by myself today...

:cry:

Got sent in to clean up in here.
The "Coffee Pics" must be dressed.
Not the lingerie, no bras or panties or busting out boobies or crotch shots :facepalm:

Forum Rules
b. Posting photos or pictures that some may find offensive or unacceptable is not permitted. Naked or semi-naked pictures of people are not permitted.

Thankyoumuches

What!!! There was pics of boobs busting out and crotch shots on my thread and I missed it? What the hell, I must have been too busy looking at the coffee....which I desperately need after working 12.5hr nights shifts....argh....:eek:

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Anyway, I'll get a few pics of some of my last project mods up this weekend. Waiting on Evolv to get out the DNA60 small screen boards before I can start building them. But these are going to be a limited run of wood GDNA mods with anodized aluminum caps. The usb port will be easily accessible on these mods. So pretty excited about them. This was a long time project from everyone in the Gdeal beta group. Will be cool to see them finished up. I have most already finished in CA, just been waiting on the boards. Basically due to my time limitations, as I finish one it will be posted here for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread