Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
4ea64aed0f9de5ea2594e99b4f4e0b66.jpg

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Without wanting to upset anyone, can I ask what is going on in this thread? I was interested in checking out a FT member maker of drip tips, etc., but this is all photos of models? Just curious! :blink:
Basically I am done with the vendor business. My membership expires in July. All I have left to sell are some wood mods that are waiting on the DNA60 small screen board which still isn't out. So this thread will close in July either way.

See the very nice folks over at Mohill Mountain for tips.

Oh yeah, the coffee thing is just a long running deal in which we started during some of our long group buy waits. Since nobody does group buys anymore, that sort of bled over onto my thread. So unless I get my boards in and can sell those wood mods, this is just a chit-chat or coffee pic (notice they all have coffee) thread.

Last edited:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Without wanting to upset anyone, can I ask what is going on in this thread? I was interested in checking out a FT member maker of drip tips, etc., but this is all photos of models? Just curious! :blink:
unfortunately, you're too late for one of dj's gorgeous drip tips :(

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
But feel free to pull up a chair and have some coffee - we get a fresh cup, almost every day!!
c3f926f81d70ee77ddf3f9b42d4870de.jpg

unfortunately, you're too late for one of dj's gorgeous drip tips :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread