Lush Mods, Drip Tips and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Get with the program, hows about a nice Macbook Pro, you can run Windows 10 in a VMware Fusion seamlessly with your Mac apps

I run Microsoft Project & Visio (and eScribe)) right along side my MAC Microsoft Office apps
Preach it Bob!;) :D

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
P
Get with the program, hows about a nice Macbook Pro, you can run Windows 10 in a VMware Fusion seamlessly with your Mac apps

I run Microsoft Project & Visio (and eScribe)) right along side my MAC Microsoft Office apps

When you're right, you're right, Bob. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
Go back to posting ferret pics Bob. Hell will go through several ice ages before I buy a mac product. I hope somewhere off on the distant shores of Greece, that message gets to Kataphraktos too.

Looks like you're in the minority, D_J. That ought to tell you somethin' :thumb::thumbs::headbang:

Gigdujour

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Michigan
Yeah i thought that too. Unfortunately no option for more and it's soldered in.
You might want to check Dell. They used to have a build your own option. That's what I did for my last one...and there's always Alienware, but you're going to need to make a bunch of tips to go that route [emoji6]

Master of Bassets...and not much else

Reactions: SkinyFatMan

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
You might want to check Dell. They used to have a build your own option. That's what I did for my last one...and there's always Alienware, but you're going to need to make a bunch of tips to go that route [emoji6]

Master of Bassets...and not much else
Yeah really. Lol. As little time as i have now, don't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread