Lush Mods, Drip Tips and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Busy, busy weekend but I'm moving slow with all the rain down here. I'm doing all the tips together in stages and should at least have all tips turned down by today...fingers crossed. Also still plugging along on those several GDNA mods and couple of Pekos I'm either painting, applying CA finish and/or changing out to copper. I find it easier to do several in a row of a particular stage, than having to shuffle around material. So please bare with me while I'm still working out the most efficient ways of doing things. Being a noob vendor, this is all still new to me. Believe it or not the admin work really kills a huge amount of my time too. Hopefully soon i will take a few minutes and switch to google docs versus my sloopy hand written notebook...lol. That will help tons.

I have a sleep study this week and a new back surgeon appt this week, but hope to start having completed tips out this week and a couple more of those mods finished. Supposed to be a rainy week, which sux for my mobility. But rest assured, not a day goes by that i don't work on somebody's items.

Thanks everyone!

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
You need to hire the wife for the admin stuff,

There's 'lots' of ways to pay her (hint, hint
You actually want it shipped to the right address? Lol. Nah, she has already volunteered, but my info is scattered in my screwy way of keeping up and notes only I'll understand. But once i go to google docs, i will turn over shipping to her which will help me tremendously.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Hopefully the sleep study will result in you getting better sleep at night. I can relate to the back surgery thing. Mine is scheduled for October.
Yes, this is a huge issue for me. Lots of nights i stay up to midnight working and the get up a 4am for my real job, mainly as i can't sleep. Then work to 3 or 4am on weekends. But I'm about to stop that. Once all my current commitments are met, most likely going to stop most Lush business after my normal job, work on this stuff all day Fri/Sat and take off Sunday's for myself. This everyday thing is burning me out quick.

Good luck on your back surgery. This will be my third. Last fusion wasn't enough, so now I'm looking at fusing everything below L3. So this is the biggie for me. Scared to death on this one as my last was a really, really, like leaving me with PTSD bad experience. But i learned a very valuable lesson. Do not assume anything. Talk to your surgeon about all your expectations that should and should not happen. Mainly you know your body and what pain regiment works for you, express that to him in no uncertain terms. If this is your first, pm me and we can talk on the phone. I never ever want what happened to me to happen to anyone else. That surgeon and hospital is on my no Fing way ever again list.

2buildawall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Bellingham
Thanks for the update DJ! No rush for me either. Taking care of yourself needs to be your #1 priority. Good luck with the sleep study. I learned a lot when I had one done.

It is a bummer when a hobby or something you enjoy becomes work or another job. So do what you enjoy and keep it fun. Let the other parts go.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Just wanted to say absolutely nobody has been rushing me or impatient, all if you have been wonderfully accommodating. It's more what i do to myself as i hate folks having to wait on me. My norm is to work like a mad man till my list of objectives is complete, then rinse repeat. So I just have to learn to deal with having a list all the time and set a proper pace to keep this fun. I really do love doing this stuff and more so the enthusiasm people have for their finished product. But I'll get there, hopefully without too many nervous breakdowns....hahahaha.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
You folks have to stop being so patient and understanding,
Vendors have to be trained just like puppies, otherwise they too will pee all over you :rolleyes:
And Bob just got moved to the end of the list, two or three lists from now. Pretty much whenever i see fit to let Malloy, my ferret, cut him out a drip tip. He's pretty stubborn, so might be quite a wait. But you really didn't want matching drip tips....or those other items you're waiting on..did ya?

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
And Bob just got moved to the end of the list, two or three lists from now. Pretty much whenever i see fit to let Malloy, my ferret, cut him out a drip tip. He's pretty stubborn, so might be quite a wait. But you really didn't want matching drip tips....or those other items you're waiting on..did ya?

Yaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!! :pervy: :banana::rickroll::headbang::thumbs::thumb::p

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
OK, so I decided to kick it up to an MSI Ghost laptop. The specs are crazy for a laptop that is this thin and weighs 4lbs. Seriously crazy....

Amazon.com : MSI Computer GS60 GHOST PRO-606 15.6-Inch Laptop : Computers & Accessories

71v9Y1N4hxL._SL1500_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread