Status
Not open for further replies.

BobC

Reformed Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Downtown Charleston, SC
So are there any Fallout video game fans out there? If so, I have something very, very cool in the works. I commissioned a friends daughter to paint a Fallout themed mod for the upcoming release of Fallout 4 this November. And she did a freskn hell of a job. I'm about to totally CA coat the whole thing and bring it to a high gloss finish. It's going to be bad @$$. This is a one of a kind unicorn for one lucky fan. I really want it for myself, but just can't justify another mod. Anyway, pics coming soon.

Hmmmm, Fallout, is that the game where the li'l yellow guy eats all the dots and gets chased by ghosts?

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Hmmmm, Fallout, is that the game where the li'l yellow guy eats all the dots and gets chased by ghosts?
LoL, I forgot, In Bob's day the only video games where at the penny arcade, you drop in a penny and a chicken behind the glass pecks out some noise on a child's piano.

McPuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
P.A. USA
So are there any Fallout video game fans out there? If so, I have something very, very cool in the works. I commissioned a friends daughter to paint a Fallout themed mod for the upcoming release of Fallout 4 this November. And she did a freskn hell of a job. I'm about to totally CA coat the whole thing and bring it to a high gloss finish. It's going to be bad @$$. This is a one of a kind unicorn for one lucky fan. I really want it for myself, but just can't justify another mod. Anyway, pics coming soon.

AWESOME MAN!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE IT!! sorry did i just yell?!

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Hey D_J, recognize anything here?

image.jpg

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Hey D_J, recognize anything here?

View attachment 495456
WOW, brother you got some nice mods there! I am embarrassed to post mine, I got two pekos and two GDNA mods....that's it. You would think, a mod maker would have way more....LOL. Guess it's like most plumbers have leaky pipes....LoL.

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
Well I am extremely pleased with the results of the dual wood tips. But they are a ton of work. So I'm going to list for the same as a router style tip at $45.

I also forgot to mention the new dual o-ring tips come with two sets of o-rings to better fit to your atty.

This is a white teak and African blackwood tip on a large bore dual o-ring core. It's another dreary day, so had to use flash. If the sun peeps out I'll try and get a better pic. But it's beautiful in the flesh!

Is this one still available?

Reactions: ThreeDJ16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread