M2F Chain-Vaping since 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeverinezinn

Reviewer / Blogger
Mar 30, 2017
Marion, Indiana
avazinn.com
Most of you probably do not know who I am, but I am from Marion, Indiana (originally from nearby Van Buren and its 60 miles northeast of Indianapolis and 50 miles southwest of Fort Wayne.)

I started e-vaping at 11:00 a.m. 4. March 2017 and the very second I took my first puff of e-Vapor, I went from smoking two packs of cigarettes a day to no more than a half of a pack per day but at least a quarter pack of cigarettes per day in addition to vaping/e-cigarette use. Since then, I have noticed a significant improvement, but there are some drawbacks such as recently setting off a smoke detector.

I recently got a standing ovation from my moderators and staff at a well known web site that I host and webmaster. See video below.

Attachments

• IMG_3090.JPG
    IMG_3090.JPG
    295.8 KB · Views: 31

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Most of you probably do not know who I am, but I am from Marion, Indiana (originally from nearby Van Buren and its 60 miles northeast of Indianapolis and 50 miles southwest of Fort Wayne.)
I started e-vaping at 11:00 a.m. 4. March 2017 and the very second I took my first puff of e-Vapor, I went from smoking two packs of cigarettes a day to no more than a half of a pack per day but at least a quarter pack of cigarettes per day in addition to vaping/e-cigarette use. Since then, I have noticed a significant improvement, but there are some drawbacks such as recently setting off a smoke detector.
I recently got a standing ovation from my moderators and staff at a well known web site that I host and webmaster. See video below.

Welcome and glad you joined. Down to a quarter of a pack is fantastic!! Please don't rush it, let your mind and body catch up. Vaping is not a penalty but a treat, the more you vape the better you are going to start to feel.
Might like to read:
VapeWild Test Results

aeverinezinn

Reviewer / Blogger
Mar 30, 2017
Marion, Indiana
avazinn.com
Welcome and glad you joined. Down to a quarter of a pack is fantastic!! Please don't rush it, let your mind and body catch up. Vaping is not a penalty but a treat, the more you vape the better you are going to start to feel.
Might like to read:
VapeWild Test Results

I have to admit that since I began vaping and watching other YouTube videos and my research (in addition to vaping I've been a vegetarian since March 1, 2014) has led me to believe that I have pretty much an advantage as far as the gender transition of mine.

I recently had some dental work done and I had thought that the dentist didn't like the fact I began vaping five weeks before.

Within five weeks, I've basically spent nearly $400 on the following products:
  • One Vape mod
  • Two vape pens
  • Countless e-liquids (mostly House Blend Berry Menthol, House Blend Triple Berry, and pretty much leaning towards Liqua Ice Fruit and Chocolate Mint. I'm also considering making my own e-juice via spearmint oil (I had found out that as a transwoman spearmint oil does reduce testosterone levels) and vanilla e-liquid with some nicotine.

Reactions: BrotherBob

vape factory laisimo

Unresolved Status
Apr 10, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

aeverinezinn

Reviewer / Blogger
Mar 30, 2017
Marion, Indiana
avazinn.com
I apologize to @retired1 about the review/blog sites I posted before it got deleted. I must have not read the rules correctly and have recently set up a new YouTube channel (pending approval from an Reviewers Manager before they can be "advertised" on ECF.) and its associated web site.

I only wish that I had known about this beforehand. I guess that webmastering isn't the same in 2017 as it was back in 1999.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread