funny-donald-trump.jpg

Reactions: redrebel821

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
One of the first posts in this thread was a note someone got on their car, which reminded me of one of the funniest practical jokes I've ever heard.
Go to the mall and find that one car or truck that the owner thinks is so awesome they park way away from the other cars and take up three spaces.
Put a note on their windshield that says 'OOPS! SORRY!'
Sit back and wait for the driver to come out, read the note, and spend the next ten minutes looking for the non-existent scratch.

Thanks for the contest, MV!

therussellv

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Winters, Texas
One of the first posts in this thread was a note someone got on their car, which reminded me of one of the funniest practical jokes I've ever heard.
Go to the mall and find that one car or truck that the owner thinks is so awesome they park way away from the other cars and take up three spaces.
Put a note on their windshield that says 'OOPS! SORRY!'
Sit back and wait for the driver to come out, read the note, and spend the next ten minutes looking for the non-existent scratch.

Thanks for the contest, MV!
Kinda like supergluing a quarter to the floor.

Last stinkie 10/15/2013

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So it means I can't use my own pictures since there's no snow in Oslo? :eek:

Vapez
Each contest on this forum usually has all you need to know about the contest that they are sponsoring, posted in the very first post of their thread.

With the one this week Crowedude wants us to post something to make him laugh. It can be just about anything. ie: I posted a short movie clip whereas Uncle posted a list of laughable things that people do.

He is not asking for anything in particular---just something funny. Good luck :thumbs:

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
Each contest on this forum usually has all you need to know about the contest that they are sponsoring, posted in the very first post of their thread.

With the one this week Crowedude wants us to post something to make him laugh. It can be just about anything. ie: I posted a short movie clip whereas Uncle posted a list of laughable things that people do.

He is not asking for anything in particular---just something funny. Good luck :thumbs:
I know, but I posted in the wront thread by accident :)

Vapez

Reactions: mattiem
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread