Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
My Thanksgiving at my house was awesome. I didn't cook a Turkey, I fixed a Kentucky Ham. It was yummy. After dinner at my house we drove down to my moms which is 3 hours away for dinner. Of course she didn't cook until the next day. We spent the rest of the week there. It was a great visit.

Reactions: CaptNutz

Anthony-Usa_OH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
Lutz, Florida.
We made lots of food and have been eating leftovers all week now. We did play rockband all night and the kids helped cook this year!

6LocC9k.jpg

Daddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
Thanksgiving was great. I spent the day traveling back to Ohio to see some friends and family I haven't seen in a few years. Made it to the OSU v UM game and it was nice to see the Buckeye's kick some ... in person again - it had been to long. I even managed to introduce a friend to vaping and get him set up with an iStick 100W and a TFV4 tank. He's still currently smoking, but has cut it out by 3/4 what he was. Another couple days and he will have it whipped.

Thanks again for another great contest!

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
My Thanksgiving was very nice. Spent the day with family and had a nice, non-traditional Thanksgiving meal. We had smoked pork roast and lots of sides and desserts. Then, I spent the next three days eating way too much food trying to get rid of the leftovers. Thanks for the contest. Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread