Status
Not open for further replies.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I was looking into buying a Magma RDA because of the amazing flavor everyone is raving about. I have some hybrid mech mods and was wondering if the center pin is long enough for those mods. My main hybrids are the 4 Nine and the SMPL. If anyone knows whether the RDA is good for hybrids please let me know.

Just to be clear, the screwing in a 510 thread to the 4nine or the smpl is not a hybrid.

A hybrid is like the elm
1732402-3.jpg

screwing directly onto the mod threading.
You might observe from the picture that there is no issue of 510 thread to end out shorting out on the top of the battery.

this one is probably m21x1

MrPlink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2014
Portland, OR / San Francisco CA
Just to be clear, the screwing in a 510 thread to the 4nine or the smpl is not a hybrid.

A hybrid is like the elm
1732402-3.jpg

You might observe from the picture that there is no issue of 510 thread to end out shorting out on the top of the battery.

The aesthetic may not be the same but the applied effect becomes very comparable though

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago

A hybrid is like the elm
1732402-3.jpg

The aesthetic may not be the same but the applied effect becomes very comparable though

Yes the aesthetic may not be the same.

I have no interest in the aesthetics and my comment was not about the aesthetic.

A true hybrid has no 510 thread problem. That was what I want the OP to know, if not already aware.

The semi-'hybrid' that the OP is using, uses a 510 thread, reducing some of the problems inherent in the 510 thread interface, but introducing the danger of a potential short which the OP is aware of, unnecessarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread