Magnum Mini.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 215

crunchie812

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2014
Key Largo, FL USA
Cute. I'm going to give it a try. My REO clone with a Derringer is 115mm tall, this is only 63.8mm tall.
If I can't get into the flip top design when using it, I'll remove the top and sand the box down, put a derringer drip tip on it.
Got a feeling that's what will happen.
I've got a batch of 350 batteries that aren't getting any use since I've gone to pretty much squonking exclusively.

Note: It looks like the mod and rda will only work with each other.

crunchie812

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2014
Key Largo, FL USA
I got it yesterday, got around to trying it out today. Nice looking, solid as hell, weighs about the same with battery and juice as my REO with a Derringer. My biggest complaint is the center post which does nothing except get in the way and short the coils out if they're not positioned correctly. I put some of the wick in between the coil and the post to guard against accidents. I put two 28ga x 7 wrap 2mm coils on it and it works beautifully. I wouldn't try anything below 1 ohm, it would probably melt the insulator.

As I suspected, the mod and RDA will only work with each other, and you can't check the coils on a regulated mod or ohm meter. It's comfortable in the hand, the flip top isn't awkward at all, and the jack-in-the-box drip tip works great, which is good because a 510 tip won't fit.

Not quite a gem, but definitely not a turd.

crunchie812

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2014
Key Largo, FL USA
I've been thinking of picking one up. Sounds like it's worth the $23
Yeah, you can hardly go wrong. If you already have a couple 18350's and a charger it's a no-brainer. First gear I've gotten in a while that I haven't had to put the power tools to. I'm using it with a single coil now, works just as well and the battery lasts way longer. Definitely not a cloud machine, but a real nice vape. I'm almost embarrassed by how much I like it.

Note: Chinese New Year, you're not going to get one real soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread