• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Memphis Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

RosieRags

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
Tennessee
Friday night, Saturday or Sunday is fine with me and hubby. I also have juice to trade, but I don't have a mod "yet" lol. We are 5 weeks into vaping now and have given up the analogs completely. I vape an E-Power and hubby vapes an eGo with a tank. I am still working on getting both of my sisters to give up the analogs and move to the light...LOL

Zip~ 38134
:vapor:

msqun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
MS
www.facebook.com
We have another vote for a Fri in March.... via a banned from ECF member... contacting through Twitter.. LOL Also, he says he spoke with Mike (RAWR) and he said April 6th would work for him... That is the Friday before Easter....may not work for some.... IF we don't have a big AWESOME meet in March, we should still try to do a vape and greet and maybe all work together to really have time to PLAN out the next one and actually have vendors and everyone involved. I don't think we should give up meeting in March, even if we can't get a huge turnout....afterall... MOST of us are noobs to the "vapeMEETS" world. :)

It was suggested by someone with WAY more experience that even without a date that we create a Memphis Vapers Vape meet page, has anyone done that yet? IF not, I can try to fix one up and link everyone... it MIGHT be easier than only using the forum to figure it all out and may help us drum up more interest from those NOT on ECF.... ??? thoughts???

Last edited:

msqun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
MS
www.facebook.com
...via a banned from ECF member... contacting through Twitter.. LOL Also, he says he spoke with Mike (RAWR) and he said April 6th would work for him... QUOTE]

UPDATED via same source... Rawr (Mike) Says he can make it on either 22,23, OR 24th!

ALSO, Met with Sansmoke earlier, out of necessity, looks like they definitely want to be included in the meet... YAY! They will be posting which dates work for them on here soon! :) They also have a couple of ideas on possible meet locations that they KNOW are vape friendly here in the area....

Things are shaping up and I think we MAY JUST have our FIRST (known to me) MEMPHIS Vapemeet!!! Already 2 vendors interested and willing to be a part of this, I'll contact a couple others I know, at least, fairly well.

When I get a fb set up for the meet, I'll let you know: *just an upadate from earlier post*

msqun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
MS
www.facebook.com
I am still working on getting both of my sisters to give up the analogs and move to the light...LOL
:vapor:

When we get this meet set up, perhaps you can convince them you are NOT crazy by bringing them along with you!!! Drag them so they can see some MORE success stories, in person, for themselves!

SPEAKING OF SMOKERS: IF you have some people that MAY even be showing ANY interest in trying out the e-cigs... BE CERTAIN to invite them to, at least, stop by to meet us.... Perhaps seeing more people and having a chance to ask questions to OTHER vapers will help encourage them to give vaping a whirl!

Vaprasticator

Feb 5, 2012
Memphis, TN
Well, unfortunate that I didn't look back at this thread for a while. In any case, I can do Mar 23 or Apr6 it looks like. A small meet and greet is fine with me. I didn't expect a full on vape meet with vendors. I didn't think we had that large of a community in Memphis. I have had several converts though. I work at a liquor store and have turned several of my customers and a couple of co-wokers on to vaping as well. I could probably bring a few non-forum people.

I am currently using a Kgo. I have a buzz pro on the way. I am a bit of a gadget fanatic when I get into something. I would just like to meet some people, compare devices, and maybe trade some juices.

Coffee, restaurant, or a place like Murphy's or the Buccaneer would all be fine with me. I am location flexible. Could anyone else work with the above mentioned dates?

Nixit

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 11, 2010
Memphis, TN
Hi all! March 23, 24, & 25 would work for us. Another possibility for a vape-friendly place is El Patron in Bartlett. Several of the waiter/waitresses are customers of ours and they would probably love us all to show up. But wherever ya'll want to meet we can and very much want to be there. I'll try to get on here more from now on to stay updated :)

RosieRags

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
Tennessee
When we get this meet set up, perhaps you can convince them you are NOT crazy by bringing them along with you!!! Drag them so they can see some MORE success stories, in person, for themselves!

SPEAKING OF SMOKERS: IF you have some people that MAY even be showing ANY interest in trying out the e-cigs... BE CERTAIN to invite them to, at least, stop by to meet us.... Perhaps seeing more people and having a chance to ask questions to OTHER vapers will help encourage them to give vaping a whirl!

I found a really good deal on an eGo at MyVaporStore.com, so little sis is giving in on March 3rd and going to the light...LOL. I told her about the vape meet and she said she'd like to come as well, so that is ONE more!

msqun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
MS
www.facebook.com
I'm still waiting to hear back from Nixit (Sansmoke) about the location. FOR NOW, is there anyone else that wants to check on a specific location? SAT. 3-24-12 (BEING that's a SAT... not sure how many places are going to want to let us meet there) After the first time, I'm sure they very well may change their tune, but for now we need to get location found with permissions. FB page for further discussion to make things easier for MOST: MEMPHIS VAPEMEET | Facebook

mphsjeep

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey all, been watching this thread but would not be able to break away from the infant and toddler that run the show. However, if there ever was a meet in midtown at some point I would love to meet some fellow local vapers!!!
If anyone needs help with mods let me know. I swear by my 5volt box mod for heavy flavor vapin but my wife uses the standard tornado/riva batts with eastmall lr attys.

I hope the meet goes well!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread