• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Memphis Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

msqun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
MS
www.facebook.com
Found the Square ecigs at Earl's Discount Market on White Station just south of Summer & tobacco Stop behind Sonic on Germantown Parkway. They only had red & menthol but the lady at Earl's said they were selling well & she was getting in the silver & golds, too (no strawberry). They are only $6.99, advertised as "500 puffs". I tried a red & then gave it to an ecig-curious friend... I liked it! Good interesting flavor.

Square 82 Disposable Electronic Cigarette

IT is AWESOME to hear that the lady at Earl's listened to me. I went in about 7-8 months ago with my Riva and since they sale so many "interesting" things I showed her my e-cig and gave her a TON of info about them and how to check into whole-sale and disposables and many other things... It's just over the big overpass from my dad's house and I had stopped in on my way home to grab a soda. So glad to see that she was really "hearing" me... :) YAY!!!! I need to go visit the store, now!

Nixit

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 11, 2010
Memphis, TN
  • Deleted by burnsy
  • Reason: Fallout5

Nixit

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 11, 2010
Memphis, TN
  • Deleted by burnsy
  • Reason: Fallout5

DJMemphisMike

Dec 30, 2011
Memphis, TN
Hey guys, new to the ECF and analog free for a month now. Stumbled on this thread while searching google for local distributors in Memphis. I hooked up with Jimmy & Andrea from sansmoke.com (Yes, that's Horsequick who posted above me) and I must say, they have been AWESOME! I have had a number of ecigs before, and never found one that was an ample replacement for the real thing...until i did some research into the wealth of PV info on this forum and elsewhere, and with the help of the very knowledgable folks at sansmoke, decided on the eGo-T system.

Thanks for everything guys!! And for you memphian menthol vapers, keep an eye out for their menthol ice juice. Got a sneak preview, and this stuff is good!

RosieRags

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
Tennessee
Trying out my first ever -cig now as I type. I went to Earl's Market and they not only carry the Silver and Gold now, but also Strawberry and White (0 nic) I am pleasantly surprised! I am trying out the Strawberry first. 18 mg and slightly sweet and a nose of faint Strawberry, though I do have bronchitis and my smeller is already off to begin with. So far a nice experience as I wait for my E-Power from CCV.

Nixit

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 11, 2010
Memphis, TN
Hey guys, new to the ECF and analog free for a month now. Stumbled on this thread while searching google for local distributors in Memphis. I hooked up with Jimmy & Andrea from sansmoke.com (Yes, that's Horsequick who posted above me) and I must say, they have been AWESOME! I have had a number of ecigs before, and never found one that was an ample replacement for the real thing...until i did some research into the wealth of PV info on this forum and elsewhere, and with the help of the very knowledgable folks at sansmoke, decided on the eGo-T system.

Thanks for everything guys!! And for you memphian menthol vapers, keep an eye out for their menthol ice juice. Got a sneak preview, and this stuff is good!

Thank you SO much Mike for the praise. We hope you are enjoying your new PV.

firefuna

Jun 10, 2011
Memphis
I sent this message today, several of you have this feature blocked so here it is:

Hey People,

I have addressed this message to everyone that's posted on the Memphis Vapers thread. It's not super-active & I figure most people don't check it very often.

Let's arrange a meet-up! Vaprasticator suggested March 22, World Vaping Day, and msqun pointed out that a weekend might be better. What do you think?
Some possible locations that still allow smoking: Murphy's, the Buccaneer, old Zinnie's or Juicy Jim's (on the Highland strip).

I want to see some mods! and hear about your experiences. I have a ton of juices to trade, mostly Tasty Vapor, and a bunch of cartridge supplies to give away (strictly cartos for me now!). Hey, does anyone need syringes? I can get them free.

It will only let me message 5 of you at once, and several have blocked it altogether, so reply on the thread. I am looking forward to meeting you all.

Firefuna aka Rebecca

msqun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
MS
www.facebook.com
Ok, I was waiting on someone else to reply here before I commented anymore, as it was I didn't know about "World Vaping Day" and I put in the question of the weekend. Have you heard back from anyone else? Are we going to have a meet or are we not? I've talked to 2 vendors, I don't have any REAL information from either of them yet. March is QUICKLY approaching and we need to get on the ball if we are going to do this. We need to be careful of where it is also, I mean true the still allows smoking is great in one aspect, but are they going to allow us the space for a vapemeet??? These are questions that will have to be worked on, but from the thread standpoint, there hasn't been enough discussion here. This is what made me back out of the effort before.... We need to do something here in Memphis metro area. We are a MAJOR city and a MAJOR hub, this could change our community in the way that we have products available to us along with many other aspects of our daily lives. LET'S do this! :vapor: Ok, end pep-talk! (keep telling myself, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink) LMBO!!!
:p

Last edited:

msqun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
MS
www.facebook.com
:unsure: This stinks.... Nice Memphis search gave more non-poster names, but still I can't believe we don't have MORE interest OR MORE of us in this area! There should be a way to search for users in zipcodes or AT LEAST by state... so as not to give too much info.... HIGHLY annoying! I would, for one, really like to find fellow vaping people. I mean to just have coffee, trade juice, try out pv's etc.... UGH! It would also be good to know, in the event, of a vape related Emergency.... AHHHH!!! Need juice, cartos are bad, atty's are dead, charger quit... order is late, etc... you know... Oh well! EVENTUALLY, Maybe! :)
I mean even if there are 3 or 4 of us, it's a START.... maybe meeting at a coffee shop and sitting outside in this NON-appropriate winter weather... I'm not giving up! (made me think of Meatloaf) LOL I hope you are having a good day...

jlazarus

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
It would also be good to know, in the event, of a vape related Emergency.... AHHHH!!! Need juice, cartos are bad, atty's are dead, charger quit... order is late, etc... you know...
We've done that, lol. One night we drove out to the Citgo at Church right before 55 to meet a "vaping" friend in need - he was plum out of cartos, so we took him five. He gave us some juice he didn't like. Heck, I've got two PV's out on loan as I write this!

msqun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
MS
www.facebook.com
I'm right outside of Jackson, TN and I could be down for a meet. I know some people around here who vape too, I'll see about spreading the word!

THANK YOU SIR!!!!! :) Need ALL the help AND vapers we can get... I have NO prior knowledge of what or how to do this... First time is the hardest, RIGHT? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread