The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Memphis Vapers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Vapinteers' started by EldarKinSlayer, Jun 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RosieRags

RosieRags Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2012
    Tennessee
    Friday night, Saturday or Sunday is fine with me and hubby. I also have juice to trade, but I don't have a mod "yet" lol. We are 5 weeks into vaping now and have given up the analogs completely. I vape an E-Power and hubby vapes an eGo with a tank. I am still working on getting both of my sisters to give up the analogs and move to the light...LOL

Zip~ 38134
    :vapor:

2. msqun

msqun Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2010
    MS
    We have another vote for a Fri in March.... via a banned from ECF member... contacting through Twitter.. LOL Also, he says he spoke with Mike (RAWR) and he said April 6th would work for him... That is the Friday before Easter....may not work for some.... IF we don't have a big AWESOME meet in March, we should still try to do a vape and greet and maybe all work together to really have time to PLAN out the next one and actually have vendors and everyone involved. I don't think we should give up meeting in March, even if we can't get a huge turnout....afterall... MOST of us are noobs to the "vapeMEETS" world. :)

It was suggested by someone with WAY more experience that even without a date that we create a Memphis Vapers Vape meet page, has anyone done that yet? IF not, I can try to fix one up and link everyone... it MIGHT be easier than only using the forum to figure it all out and may help us drum up more interest from those NOT on ECF.... ??? thoughts???

3. msqun

Apr 12, 2010
    MS

4. msqun

Apr 12, 2010
    MS
    When we get this meet set up, perhaps you can convince them you are NOT crazy by bringing them along with you!!! Drag them so they can see some MORE success stories, in person, for themselves!

SPEAKING OF SMOKERS: IF you have some people that MAY even be showing ANY interest in trying out the e-cigs... BE CERTAIN to invite them to, at least, stop by to meet us.... Perhaps seeing more people and having a chance to ask questions to OTHER vapers will help encourage them to give vaping a whirl!

5. Vaprasticator

Vaprasticator Full Member

Feb 5, 2012
    Memphis, TN
    Well, unfortunate that I didn't look back at this thread for a while. In any case, I can do Mar 23 or Apr6 it looks like. A small meet and greet is fine with me. I didn't expect a full on vape meet with vendors. I didn't think we had that large of a community in Memphis. I have had several converts though. I work at a liquor store and have turned several of my customers and a couple of co-wokers on to vaping as well. I could probably bring a few non-forum people.

I am currently using a Kgo. I have a buzz pro on the way. I am a bit of a gadget fanatic when I get into something. I would just like to meet some people, compare devices, and maybe trade some juices.

Coffee, restaurant, or a place like Murphy's or the Buccaneer would all be fine with me. I am location flexible. Could anyone else work with the above mentioned dates?

6. msqun

Apr 12, 2010
    MS
    So far the votes, from what I'm seeing are coming more towards the March 23 date... firefuna, have you heard anymore?

7. Nixit

Nixit Unregistered Supplier

Mar 11, 2010
    Memphis, TN
    Hi all! March 23, 24, & 25 would work for us. Another possibility for a vape-friendly place is El Patron in Bartlett. Several of the waiter/waitresses are customers of ours and they would probably love us all to show up. But wherever ya'll want to meet we can and very much want to be there. I'll try to get on here more from now on to stay updated :)

8. firefuna

firefuna Full Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Memphis
    I'm working the 23rd & 25th of March, but I could still come if we made it somewhere closer to Wolfchase mall.

9. msqun

Apr 12, 2010
    MS
    OK, How about the 24th... ???? Saturday, March 24th? HOW many can say yes? Then we can pick a spot? BTW: Thanks to Vaprasticator for starting this discussion this go around. Thanks firefuna for really getting the ball rolling!

10. RosieRags

Jan 6, 2012
    Tennessee
    March 24th is fine with us as long as it is after 2 pm. Any location is fine, although El Patron in Bartlett would be fab as it is only a mile from our house!

11. Nixit

Mar 11, 2010
    Memphis, TN
    March 24th is good with us too.

12. msqun

Apr 12, 2010
    MS
    Ok, Let's plan the 24th it's working for at a MINIMUM of 12 NOT even included in this post... We need to check on the El Patron for SURE

13. Nixit

Mar 11, 2010
    Memphis, TN
    Ill stop by el patron today to let them know that we may possibly come that night.

14. RosieRags

Jan 6, 2012
    Tennessee
    I found a really good deal on an eGo at MyVaporStore.com, so little sis is giving in on March 3rd and going to the light...LOL. I told her about the vape meet and she said she'd like to come as well, so that is ONE more!

15. msqun

Apr 12, 2010
    MS
    I'm still waiting to hear back from Nixit (Sansmoke) about the location. FOR NOW, is there anyone else that wants to check on a specific location? SAT. 3-24-12 (BEING that's a SAT... not sure how many places are going to want to let us meet there) After the first time, I'm sure they very well may change their tune, but for now we need to get location found with permissions. FB page for further discussion to make things easier for MOST: MEMPHIS VAPEMEET | Facebook

16. BootHill99

BootHill99 Full Member Verified Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Senatobia, Mississippi
    Mar 24 is great for me! Can't wait to meet some fellow vapers!

17. msqun

Apr 12, 2010
    MS
    OK, LOCATION IS ESTABLISHED: We will be meeting AT El Patron in Bartlett. I will get address and TIME soon! FB page will be updated with location when I complete this posting. :) Can't wait to meet!

18. mphsjeep

mphsjeep Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 19, 2010
    Memphis TN
    Hey all, been watching this thread but would not be able to break away from the infant and toddler that run the show. However, if there ever was a meet in midtown at some point I would love to meet some fellow local vapers!!!
    If anyone needs help with mods let me know. I swear by my 5volt box mod for heavy flavor vapin but my wife uses the standard tornado/riva batts with eastmall lr attys.

I hope the meet goes well!!!!!!!!

19. Vaprasticator

Vaprasticator Full Member

Feb 5, 2012
    Memphis, TN
    I probably can't make the 24th. Have to work 3-11pm that day. Maybe I can get part of my shift covered. Either way I am glad we got something going to get people from around here together.

20. msqun

Apr 12, 2010
    MS
    LOOKS LIKE WE CAN BEGIN at about 11:30 AM the day of the meet... HOPEFULLY this will allow a few more of you to join us... I'm not sure, JUST YET, how many will actually be able to show up this early... IF you can attend we are reserved as the "Electronic Cigarette Group" Hope this helps!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.