Not open for further replies.

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
Hi Fellows!

We are glad to present you a brand new version of the rta Merkava - Merkava v.4 - developed by Chels, the modder.

This version is quite similar to the v.3 although it has several drastic improvements and nice features that make it worth to try even if you’re mostly satisfied with the atty you use. We’ve aimed to address the feedback and wishes we had got for previous versions and implement some bright new ideas.

The important change brought with the new version is the ability to use replaceable nozzles of different diameters! The set of additional nozzles contains sizes 1.4, 1.7, 2.0
Further on, Merkava now has a bayonet mount on the top cap so the threads are not needed anymore. This makes handling more convenient and fast.

And the last but not the least – the price: we’ve made it friendly for you to give it a try.

The price is only $50 now.

Merkava includes the base nozzle (3.0 mm).
Drip tip is sold separately!

Finally, here is the summary of product characteristics:

Height - 46mm
Width - 22mm
Capacity - 4ml
Base Height - 5mm
Bridges Height - 3mm
Base nozzle diameter – 3mm
Nozzle height - 2,5mm
Length between deck and chamber (closed) - 5,5mm
Maximum chamber lifting - 2,5mm
Replaceable nozzles of different diameters (1.4, 1.7 and 2.0)
Bayonet mount for filling cap

Merkava_v4_11.jpg

Reactions: AstroTurf

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
Hi Fellows!

We are glad to present you a brand new version of the rta Merkava - Merkava v.4 - developed by Chels, the modder.

This version is quite similar to the v.3 although it has several drastic improvements and nice features that make it worth to try even if you’re mostly satisfied with the atty you use. We’ve aimed to address the feedback and wishes we had got for previous versions and implement some bright new ideas.

The important change brought with the new version is the ability to use replaceable nozzles of different diameters! The set of additional nozzles contains sizes 1.4, 1.7, 2.0
Further on, Merkava now has a bayonet mount on the top cap so the threads are not needed anymore. This makes handling more convenient and fast.

And the last but not the least – the price: we’ve made it friendly for you to give it a try.

The price is only $50 now.

Merkava includes the base nozzle (3.0 mm).
Drip tip is sold separately!

Finally, here is the summary of product characteristics:

Height - 46mm
Width - 22mm
Capacity - 4ml
Base Height - 5mm
Bridges Height - 3mm
Base nozzle diameter – 3mm
Nozzle height - 2,5mm
Length between deck and chamber (closed) - 5,5mm
Maximum chamber lifting - 2,5mm
Replaceable nozzles of different diameters (1.4, 1.7 and 2.0)
Bayonet mount for filling cap

Merkava_v4_11.jpg

You folks really have me scratching my head lol. I have yet to see any threads out there in the Mediaverse begging... "Please, another atty! Quick!". On the other hand, I see ALOT of interest in obtaining another XvoStick. The profit margin bad on the Sticks Family or something? Just sayin....again. :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
You folks really have me scratching my head lol. I have yet to see any threads out there in the Mediaverse begging... "Please, another atty! Quick!". On the other hand, I see ALOT of interest in obtaining another XvoStick. The profit margin bad on the Sticks Family or something? Just sayin....again. :)

I Concur Jim hit me with a Stick....:)

Sticks rule. :vapor:

IMG_20161126_180437 (Medium).jpg

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com

Сhips for XvoSticks are ordered. Waiting for them to arrive, then we'll start the production

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread