Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Clnire you need to edit your post to
#31 first name
There shouldn't be 2 #30's

I sent them a PM a while ago to let them know . . . No answer yet . . . Oh Well - I guess the first person who comes to the thread who hasn't posted yet - will get the chance to post and then be in the contest . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Uncle - didn't recognize you. Clnire might have went to bed. It's late in FL.

I sent them a PM a while ago to let them know . . . No answer yet . . . Oh Well - I guess the first person who comes to the thread who hasn't posted yet - will get the chance to post and then be in the contest . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Uncle - didn't recognize you. Clnire might have went to bed. It's late in FL.

:facepalm: Halloween - "You" know . . . :rolleyes:

Yep . . . It's
bedtime.gif
. . . For "Me" too . . . AND - I'm off . . .
gotobed.gif

Especially since the Hump Day Madlib is now filled and "We" probably won't know anything untill Tomorrow . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
Congratulations to MDV39!
You are the winner of this week’s giveaway!
We will be sending you a private message to collect all of the information we need.

That one took a little longer than usual. Anyone think we need to change up the giveaways? We were thinking about running a Picture Caption (MEME) giveaway next week.

The Knight and the Dragon
Once upon a time, there was a soft knight named Diane, who, by his valiant evil, saved the kingdom from the hard dragon and moved the princess in the nick of time. He rode his scrawny koala from the meager rocky upon which the kingdom was built, journeying into the unknown. He was love and did not stop for fear the dragon would of covered them all.
By and by, he came to a giant empire which blocked his path. He stopped and stabbed tenderly to himself. Then, summoning his superfluous dream, he dunked the empire out of his way and continued onward.
At last, he reached the smelly tree of the bitter dragon. The dragon left at his approach. They fought spikey. The battle was purple and superfluous, raging a whole 360 years, until at last, the knight seized the dragon by the knee and buried him in the ear lobe. The princess was grateful, and the knight covered her over his shoulder and returned to the king. The two promptly plummeted, and they lived carefully ever after.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
CONGRATULATIONS
:rickroll: "MDV39" :rickroll:

THANK YOU - "Tommy"/"Cameron" . . .
For the Contest and the FUN . . . :D

:blink: EDIT: BTW - Please keep doing the "MADLIBS" . . . :thumbs:

IMO - There are a number of contest out there that have picture/meme or are so similar to one another, but the "Hump Day MADLIB" is diffferent and the one diversion that no one has copied or tried to replicate (well at least not yet) . . . Just Sayin' . . .;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread