Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
omg!!!!!! soooo beautiful!!!
fantastic work!!!!!
Check This Out!!! 15% off store wide Use coupon code: vape15
DSCN2117_zps06eced16.jpg

What do you think Rippleinstillwater? In person they all have the same glossy sheen as the two "SOLO" tips on the right..Same pic same lighting different sheen.. :)

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
bringing the remaining word list forward.

82. GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
83. ADJECTIVE
84. GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
85. ADJECTIVE
86. VERB
87. ADJECTIVE
88. NOUN (PLURAL)
89. OCCUPATION (PLURAL)
90. ADJECTIVE
91. ADJECTIVE
92. NOUN (PLURAL)
93. VERB
94. NOUN
95. ADJECTIVE
96. VERB
97. BODY PART
98. NUMBER
99. NUMBER
100. Verb
101. Verb
102. Noun

103. VERB ENDING IN "ING" - TAKEN

104. Noun
105. Noun
106. VERB ENDING IN "ING"
107. Adjective
108. VERB ENDING IN "ING"

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
106. Verb ending in "ing"

Riding

Hi robsta. It's great that you have joined this long madlib. I'm afraid we have managed to get things kinda out of order here. The numbers need to be followed in sequence. Please edit your entry to 82. GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION

Thanks bunches

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
I didn't realize how many compliments that were given until I started replying to them so instead of replying to each one this is one big Thank You to everyone that has liked shared and commented on the Pictures of my drip tips.
Mattiem Thanks for helping out on the Mad Lib. We can't be here all the time and it is great to know someone will step up and keep this thing straight..Same thing goes for everyone that has gone out and spread the word about the Mad Lib and everything we do here.
Your kind words and support mean a lot to us. Like I always say we can't do this without you.
Tommy

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
I want one that's basically an unturned polished blank with the tube inside, so that it remains a big fat cylinder without additional contours!

That would be like a bazooka. WOW, never thought of that but we can make that happen. You might just start a new trend. Just a warning these things are 1 3\8" from the bottom of the connector to the tip and x 3/4" Dia. Yikes!!!:shock:

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
Those are some nice tips! I've been holding back on tips but I'm not sure I can do it anymore after seeing these and your prices!

Now that's what I'm talking about. What was it that big shoe Co. said? Just Do It. Sorry I couldn't resist. My Bad... If you didn't know we are running a 15% off sale store wide. I'll stop now I don't want you to think I'm being pushy.. Seriously Thank You for the compliment.

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
That would be like a bazooka. WOW, never thought of that but we can make that happen. You might just start a new trend. Just a warning these things are 1 3\8" from the bottom of the connector to the tip and x 3/4" Dia. Yikes!!!:shock:
Seriously, that wouldn't be too big, in my opinion. My one objection to any of the tips I've used so far is that they're just uncomfortably small, even smaller than cigarette filters, and then the majority of them taper inward. I'd be a fan of a big one that didn't reduce in size beyond the tip of the tip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread