Status
Not open for further replies.

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
Totally agree.....I loved mine ('73 SuperBeetle). :)

Had may Bugs growing up. Learned how to work on them. (Had to LOL)!!I did my first engine swap by myself on a V Dub when I was 13 yrs old. I think the only models that my parents or myself didn't own were the Thing and a Bus. Heck I got my licence in my mom's Orange 73 Superbeetle. My brother in law owns a Mercedes shop in Miami and it is full of V Dubs and he's is keeping them alive. Hey they are German also Right????

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
Congratulations to Stoneface you are the winner of this week’s Hump Day Giveaway!
We will be sending you a PM to collect all of the information we need.

Thank you everyone for coming out and participating in our giveaway! We will be back next Wednesday on a new thread! Here is the link: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...es-madlib-giveaway-part-3-a.html#post10870275

We will also continue conversations over there!

The Airport Madlib:
I have never seen a place that looked more like a theme park that wasn't. We went to the airport yesterday, and there were more doodads and parking lots than I could count. Each lot was chock full of Chevy trucks and VW bugs, and those little banana buggy things Europeans drive. We parked (it only cost 42 dollars per hour) and went in. The hustle and bustle was noisy, people -- lawyers, women, dictators, you name it -- hurrying everywhere, cats in tow.

Along the edges were gift shops and bologna shops, vendors selling owls to drivers, ticket booths, idea officials, and envy guards. On the loudspeaker, some Attila the Hun mother was announcing when the toilets were arriving and departing.

We put our outhouses on the big conveyor battery, then went to admire our gate and aged, where they would be gardening people, one at a time, until we all sneezed.

The biggest part was when the plane started ran down the runaway. The engines revved up and emitted a boom sound, then slept down the runaway at the bloody speed of 27 miles per hour! Once we were in the air, I felt more least, though, and let me tell you, the clouds look so much more creepy from the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread