Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Due to my having received abusive private messages from one of the people who is running this contest, please withdraw my entry, word number 51.

There must be a misunderstanding because no one from Topnotch has contacted you. We are not here to be abusive or disrespectful.
As a matter of fact I would like to Thank You for coming out and joining us. If someone other than Topnotch is contacting you that is out of our control. I hope you would reconsider your withdrawal from the contest and ignore the PM that has caused this situation.
Thanks again,
Tommy

"Tommy" - You are correct "Mr vape" had nothing to do with any of the PM's sent to "bigbells" - nor should what was PM'd to them reflect on Mr vape's.

I take full and total responsibility for PM'ing "bigbells" - And if it was not against ECF TOS :rules: I would post the couple of PM's that were sent back and forth here, but since I cannot - nor should this have even been brought out in this thread at all - I would like to say something in "My" Defense and explain . . .

Especially - Now with this situation being publicized in the thread - I will let "You" and everyone know while without a doubt I can be quite direct and blunt at times (Yea - Right, like no one didn't already know) - but in no way was what I said to them being "abusive" . . .

I was the one who did contact this person and "mattiem" via a PM and asked that they both edit their post with the list of who posted what words . . . Especially given the fact that I had gotten a few PM's from some other people who found it very confusing and did not know which list to follow at the time . . . Which "mattiem" did do immediately . . . And I let it go at that . . . The Contest continued and we were well past those post . . . All Was Good :thumb:

However "bigbells" PM "Me", way after the fact last night, and stated once again they did not understand what I was asking them to do - so I explained and clarified "My" Original PM in Detail to them - which again IMO was not in anyway "abusive" . . . Matter of fact - as we all know - or at least most of us know - the written word on the Internet and in these forums can be read differently by the preconceived notions and expectations of those people reading those words as written . . . Example: While ALL CAPITALS is seen as screaming and Bold-ed words are to add emphases to the words, different people read/see each of those examples of different styles just as differently as what they are meant to be . . . As such I believe - No I am not sure, but it is IMO - "bigbells" misinterpreted what I PM'd and has taken offensive only because I was extremely detailed and "bold-ed" some words to emphase those specific words in "My" last PM to them . . .

Again, I can be and usually am a direct and very blunt person anyway (Please see signature below) - "My" BAD :facepalm:

As such and given this situation, especially since "bigbells" reaction to a simple PM was "blown way out" of proportion, it seems "My" trying to help has reflected badly on "Mr Vape" and You . . . So with all due respect to You and "Mr Vape" - I am going to back away from assisting in the rest of this contest and hope that "bigbells" (and more importantly, all the other participants of this wonderful give away and contest) does not hold You or "Mr Vape" in any way responsible for "My" actions - Which I do still stand by, I requested and said nothing wrong to "bigbells" . . .

So I hope "Everyone" can now get past this situation and back to the rest of this Wonderful Contest without any further interuption - or self-preceived affront "Drama" . . .

More Importantly, just having some - FUN ! ! ! View attachment 201708

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
ohthedrama.gif:original

Nevermind.....

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Bringing The Official List of "MadLib" Words Up To The Front . . .

PLEASE . . .
Remember to Double Check the NUMBER List and Previous Post just before "Your" post to make sure someone hasn't already picked and posted the Same Number Word too . . .

If "You" have picked the Same NUMBERED Word as someone else. . .

Just EDIT "Your" Original Post - ASAP and pick the
Next NUMBERED Word in the Updated List . . . ;)

THANKS ! ! !

The Speech Song Madlib
1. NOUN
2. NUMBER
3. NOUN (PLURAL)
4. OCCUPATION (PLURAL)
5. NOUN
6. ADJECTIVE
7. VERB
8. NOUN
9. NOUN
10. VERB ENDING IN "ED"
11. NUMBER
12. NOUN (PLURAL)
13. VERB
14. ADJECTIVE
15. ADJECTIVE
16. NOUN
17. VERB
18. NOUN
19. VERB ENDING IN "ING"
20. NOUN
21. NOUN (PLURAL)
22. VERB ENDING IN "ED"
23. BODY PART
24. VERB
25. TIME (O`CLOCK)
26. ADJECTIVE 27. DAY
28. VERB ENDING IN "S"
29. VERB
30. ADJECTIVE
31. BODY PART (PLURAL)
32. VERB
33. NOUN
34. ADJECTIVE
35. ADJECTIVE
36. NOUN
37. NOUN
38. NOUN (PLURAL)
39. NOUN (PLURAL)
40. NOUN (PLURAL)
41. NOUN (PLURAL)
42. VERB
43. ADJECTIVE
44. ADJECTIVE
45. NUMBER
46. NUMBER
47. NOUN (PLURAL)
48. BODY PART (PLURAL)
49. VERB
50. NOUN (PLURAL)
51. VERB
52. ADJECTIVE
53. ANIMAL
54. NOUN
55. VERB
56. VERB
57. NOUN
58. NOUN
59. NOUN
60. VERB
61. TYPE OF ROOM
62. NOUN (PLURAL)
63. VERB 64. NOUN
65. ADJECTIVE
66. RELATIVE (PLURAL)
67. ADJECTIVE
68. RELATIVE (PLURAL)
69. NOUN
70. VERB
71. NOUN
72. VERB

* * * * 73. VERB - "Skipped and Still Available"

74. ADJECTIVE
75. VERB
76. VERB
77. NOUN

78. NOUN
79. NOUN (PLURAL)
80. VERB ENDING IN "ED"
81. ADJECTIVE
82. GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
83. ADJECTIVE
84. GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
85. ADJECTIVE
86. VERB
87. ADJECTIVE
88. NOUN (PLURAL)
89. OCCUPATION (PLURAL)
90. ADJECTIVE
91. ADJECTIVE
92. NOUN (PLURAL)
93. VERB
94. NOUN
95. ADJECTIVE
96. VERB
97. BODY PART
98. NUMBER
99. NUMBER
100. Verb
101. Verb
102. Noun

103. VERB ENDING IN "ING" - TAKEN

104. Noun
105. Noun
106. VERB ENDING IN "ING"
107. Adjective
108. VERB ENDING IN "ING"

Last edited:

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
beautiful tips!!!!!

That's funny you say that because I have a few of those colors ready to be turned. I don't think I have black and red but I have cobaltium Mokume and the Classic Mokume. The Cobaltium would look awesome in a solo. I just turned a short Ming out of it and it shimmers in the light. My eyes can't decide if it's blue or silver. The one all the way to the right on the front row in the pic below is the one I'm talking about. The finished tips in the pic should be up on our site tomorrow before the Mad Lib. Look for the unfinished ones to show up soon. Tommy
DSCN2043_zps71419825.jpg

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
Not to complain but its hard to see some of the tips on the site, the pics are sorta dark.........:)

Hey Ripp,
I don't think you are complaining, I'm taking it as constructive criticism:D Some of those tips are hard to take pictures of. I know that is not a good excuse and I will work on getting better pictures up. I had a suggestion to go out in natural light and that seemed to help. I still had to do some editing to get the colors closer to what the tip looks like. The "SOLO" style Banded Azurite Malichite that I posted above is a good example. With indoor light the definition and colors are muted and it almost it looks black. When you go outside the blues and greens come alive and are close to neon.

I have tried different backgrounds and I will continue to try to get better pictures but the outdoor pics seem to be the best so far. As always if there is on that anyone is interested in and would like to see more pictures PM me and I will send more pictures.
Tommy

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Check This Out!!! 15% off store wide Use coupon code: vape15
DSCN2117_zps06eced16.jpg

What do you think Rippleinstillwater? In person they all have the same glossy sheen as the two "SOLO" tips on the right..Same pic same lighting different sheen.. :)

Is that second from the left a Blue River Agate? My Blue River Agate perchance? I :wub:'s that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread