Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
One of my best friends ever suffered from severe schizophrenia.
His meds worked ok but sometimes he'd ask me if I heard (x) too.
Sometimes it was a siren or something on the street but sometimes it was voices in his head.
When it was in his head he'd say ok and carry on, knowing that it was just in his head.
It was powerful that he trusted me enough to ask me and trust that my answer was 100%.

He chain smoked all day every day and drank coffee like water.
He died in his sleep from a massive heart attack.
He might not have died at 50 if vaping was a thing back then.

RIP Malcolm - May you have unlimited Jamaican Blue Mountain and tasty e-juice wherever you are

20819163745_8e2f3da3bb_o.jpg

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
I'm sorry for your loss, Mowgli.
To me, it seems like the mentally ill get it rough. They live some of the hardest, most stressful lives of anybody, and they are judged and made into jokes. On top of that, the medical system pushes cigarettes on them, contributing to their diminished lifespans. There's got to be something we can do to keep the mentally ill healthier. I hope as research comes in, the medical and psychiatric community will embrace vaping, especially with human lives at stake.
Thanks for your story. Again, I'm sorry for your loss.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Don't take that picture the wrong way.
We used to play pranks on each other all the time.
I asked if he would pose and he said as long as the saw was turned off. Spoil sport.

There were over 100 people at his funeral. More friends than family.
Mentally ill people should never be discounted or written off.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Don't take that picture the wrong way.
We used to play pranks on each other all the time.
I asked if he would pose and he said as long as the saw was turned off. Spoil sport.

There were over 100 people at his funeral. More friends than family.
Mentally ill people should never be discounted or written off.

I figured the picture was you guys joking around, or I certainly hoped so!
It sounds like he was very loved. A lot of people seem to avoid the subject, but you're absolutely right. These are people and they need to be treated as such.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Sat shot from a few hours ago - it's moved a bit closer since then.

16W_232332sams.jpg
Hey, stay safe out there. I've been following this on the news a bit and it looks pretty bad. Hope you're okay. Even though we're all the way in Arizona please be sure to let us know if there's anything we can do.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker! It's that day again.....AGAIN? Seems like it was THAT day just yesterday....:blink:....Where is the time going? Anyway....I hope that your weekend was a pleasant one! Have the best of days all!!:toast:

Yeah, where is all the time going? Seems like we just got to Arizona yesterday and now we've been here for a month. Things are feeling less like a vacation and more like reality now. Cheers, and have a great week.:toast::vapor:

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
In the spirit of our commitment to outstanding customer service we are proud to announce the brand-new Mt. Baker Vapor Loyalty Program! Starting today, you will be rewarded via your Mt. Baker Vapor account for all purchases that you make and for interacting with us on various social platforms.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Reactions: mcol

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
We've been testing this program in the background for awhile so you may already have some points in your account, but unfortunately, no for the most part it is not retroactive. You'll have to login and register your social networks to begin accumulating points for your online interaction. Please allow up to 48hrs for points to show up in your account.

Reactions: Puff2K

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Hey, stay safe out there. I've been following this on the news a bit and it looks pretty bad. Hope you're okay. Even though we're all the way in Arizona please be sure to let us know if there's anything we can do.

Made it through fine. I don't think there were any real serious problems here. Some of the southern islands had quite a bit of damage. Seen that the Philippines had 10 deaths from landslides and floods that it caused. It's getting to the mainland now and probably hitting them pretty good.

mcol

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Missouri
In the spirit of our commitment to outstanding customer service we are proud to announce the brand-new Mt. Baker Vapor Loyalty Program! Starting today, you will be rewarded via your Mt. Baker Vapor account for all purchases that you make and for interacting with us on various social platforms.

You've got a few bugs in the system but I'm patient and wasn't needing
to place an order soon. After I went to add Facebook and Google +, it
then wouldn't let me sign in with my email addy. So trying to create a
new account it said email addy was already in use. So I just changed
my password. Now it won't let me access the rewards dashboard, just
isn't loading after trying a few hours apart (in case it was overloaded
or something). Again, no hurry. Oh and I never did see a way to sign
in with Twitter, but now I'm afraid to or I'll have to re-do the password
again. Anyway good luck and thanks for the rewards program!

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
Reactions: Puff2K

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Made it through fine. I don't think there were any real serious problems here. Some of the southern islands had quite a bit of damage. Seen that the Philippines had 10 deaths from landslides and floods that it caused. It's getting to the mainland now and probably hitting them pretty good.

Well, glad to know that you're okay. We're keeping all these people in our thoughts and sending out good vibes! Please stay safe out there and let us know if there's anything we can do.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
You've got a few bugs in the system but I'm patient and wasn't needing
to place an order soon. After I went to add Facebook and Google +, it
then wouldn't let me sign in with my email addy. So trying to create a
new account it said email addy was already in use. So I just changed
my password. Now it won't let me access the rewards dashboard, just
isn't loading after trying a few hours apart (in case it was overloaded
or something). Again, no hurry. Oh and I never did see a way to sign
in with Twitter, but now I'm afraid to or I'll have to re-do the password
again. Anyway good luck and thanks for the rewards program!

We are aware of the error and the cause. Your patience is appreciated during this time as it is a new system we are trying out and the amount of traffic received is a bit overwhelming. Any purchases made during this time will still receive loyalty points once the error is resolved. This should be done within the next 48 hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread