Status
Not open for further replies.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
This one is a masterpiece . lol . Its perfect . If you like strawberry shortcake you will love it . Tastes just like MsTs Strawberry Shortcake . Vaped through 10ml in one day already . No need to steep . It tastes like a real strawberry infused in a creamy cake pastry . Almost like LittleMissDebbie stawberry shortcake pastries but with chunks of fresh ripe strawberry

The 1st flavor is actually two different flavorings . Capella's strawberries and cream (5 drops ) and Capellas Sweet Strawberry (4 drops) Both are the best strawberry flavorings by any flavoring company (Yes iv tried TPA,Loranns and FLavorarts strawberry flavorings and they do not compare one bit ) .Please post up how you like it when you try it . The popcorn is by capellas . The toasted marshmallow by TPA and the yellow cake by Flavorwest.

This juice was worked out a lot and this is the final version . Its 99 percent the same as MsTs SS . The 1 percent making it better than msTs because of the slight bit more cake in it . Mine is much better than any other vendors version that iv tried . Vapor production is great and the TH is as good as Bobas Bounty . Sorry for the rant but its that good ! :)

sscake.jpg

Last edited:

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
thumbsup.gif
Thanx! This 'un is now in my e-Juice Me Up data base.

Cool . You will love it .The popcorn is not really a must but i found it makes the cake part really come alive . I found this out by accident . I was vaping popcorn in my atty and switched to a strawberry juice and was like . wow ,that goes nicely together somehow lol .

Last edited:

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Just a update . Iv been vaping this mix on and off for about a week and i gotta say i made something amazing here . Its easily as good if not better than Msts strawberry shortcake and out of all the vndors iv tried hers is the best .

I am now accepting donations lol .

I also changed the name . Someone dubbed it STR8BERRY CAKE

Last edited:

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
about time you changed it...i need to get some capellas..lol

i have flavor apprentice and it smells just like popcorn..lol
Just a update . Iv been vaping this mix on and off for about a week and i gotta say i made something amazing here . Its easily as good if not better than Msts strawberry shortcake and out of all the vndors iv tried hers is the best .

I am now accepting donations lol .

I also changed the name . Someone dubbed it STR8BERRY CAKE

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
This one is a masterpiece . lol . Its perfect . If you like strawberry shortcake you will love it . Tastes just like MsTs Strawberry Shortcake . Vaped through 10ml in one day already . No need to steep . It tastes like a real strawberry infused in a creamy cake pastry . Almost like LittleMissDebbie stawberry shortcake pastries but with chunks of fresh ripe strawberry

The 1st flavor is actually two different flavorings . Capella's strawberries and cream (5 drops ) and Capellas Sweet Strawberry (4 drops) Both are the best strawberry flavorings by any flavoring company (Yes iv tried TPA,Loranns and FLavorarts strawberry flavorings and they do not compare one bit ) .Please post up how you like it when you try it . The popcorn is by capellas . The toasted marshmallow by TPA and the yellow cake by Flavorwest.

This juice was worked out a lot and this is the final version . Its 99 percent the same as MsTs SS . The 1 percent making it better than msTs because of the slight bit more cake in it . Mine is much better than any other vendors version that iv tried . Vapor production is great and the TH is as good as Bobas Bounty . Sorry for the rant but its that good ! :)

Uggh....I don't have ANY of those flavs, but this sounds so gooood! Looks like I need to do s'more shoppin :blink:
Thanks for sharing this....I think lol! ;)

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Question: 2% Water/Vodka/PGA

Was this water?

Very good question actually .I should have specified . Sometimes i did this for small additions . Like bams said it can be whatever you want . In this case i used msTs sweetener but on the last batch i made i used it as DW . PGA works as well for more TH .You can also just add it as PG or leave it out if you dont want any of the other . Whichever wont make a big difference on the finished juice though .

Taintedhalo

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2011
Kentucky
Str8 was nice enough to send me some. I have been vaping this for about an hour and got it yesterday so no steeping time really. First impression I got was a creamy strawberry then right after that was a nice sponge cake type flavor. This is a great vape!! Vapor production is really good better than I have had with some major vendors. The strawberry in this is like the sweet June bearing strawberries not those tasteless first of the season ones you buy from the store but the ones that come out mid summer with the juicy flavor. That's what this reminds me of a sponge cake with juicy fresh strawberries and some cream mixed but not whipped cream more like a creamier sweeter cream. All in all this makes for one very tasty vape!!!! I also accidently discovered something. My drip tip pooled some of the liquid in it and when I tried to vape I got that dreaded mouthful of liquid. Usually thats a yuck yuck yuck but not with this liquid. So even if you get a bit in your mouth its still tasty just don't drink it! LOL I am really curious how this tastes with a bit of steeping so I am gonna save some for that too and do an updated review after a week or so. I am betting the strawberry will get even yummier!

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
.....also accidently discovered something. My drip tip pooled some of the liquid in it and when I tried to vape I got that dreaded mouthful of liquid. Usually thats a yuck yuck yuck but not with this liquid. So even if you get a bit in your mouth its still tasty just don't drink it!"..........

Aint it the truth? I find that with ALL of Capellas flavors....I catch myself running my tongue along my drip tip to catch the residual flavor there, yum! lol!

simplyme82

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2011
Murrieta, CA
DUDE! Really? Why do people continue to do this to me?

Well I have been thinking about Capella's strawberry for a while now... And I have been thinking about some cake flavor... I guess I could get them just this once right?

FYI, it's better if I see these things over the weekend.. That way I don't have to suffer through the weekend waiting for an order.

simplyme82

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2011
Murrieta, CA
Just made orders with Capellas, TPA and FlavorWest...

Is it me or is FlavorWest on the expensive side? And why only the big bottles? And how is the Priority Shipping less expensive than ground?

Either way, I got the yellow cake, along with peach, gummy bears, and monster energy drink.

Not trying to jack your thread... Can't wait to try out the recipe.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Str8 was nice enough to send me some. I have been vaping this for about an hour and got it yesterday so no steeping time really. First impression I got was a creamy strawberry then right after that was a nice sponge cake type flavor. This is a great vape!! Vapor production is really good better than I have had with some major vendors. The strawberry in this is like the sweet June bearing strawberries not those tasteless first of the season ones you buy from the store but the ones that come out mid summer with the juicy flavor. That's what this reminds me of a sponge cake with juicy fresh strawberries and some cream mixed but not whipped cream more like a creamier sweeter cream. All in all this makes for one very tasty vape!!!! I also accidently discovered something. My drip tip pooled some of the liquid in it and when I tried to vape I got that dreaded mouthful of liquid. Usually thats a yuck yuck yuck but not with this liquid. So even if you get a bit in your mouth its still tasty just don't drink it! LOL I am really curious how this tastes with a bit of steeping so I am gonna save some for that too and do an updated review after a week or so. I am betting the strawberry will get even yummier!

Glad you like it . It goes from ripe citrusy stawberry dominant to more of a creamy strawberry cake after steeping . I love it from a few ours after making it and after steeping . The flavors in this one do blend perfectly . If you like mine you will also like Msts which is very similar . The rasberry cheese danish i also let you try is becoming one of my all time favs though .

Btw lol to the juice in the mouth . I know its good but stop drinking it lol . :)

Also if you wanna make the other one i gave you this is the recipe for that one .Let me know how you like it .
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquid-recipes/258072-str8v8ping-rasberrycheesedanish.html

Last edited:

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
Just made orders with Capellas, TPA and FlavorWest...

Is it me or is FlavorWest on the expensive side? And why only the big bottles? And how is the Priority Shipping less expensive than ground?

Either way, I got the yellow cake, along with peach, gummy bears, and monster energy drink.

Not trying to jack your thread... Can't wait to try out the recipe.

Don't hate me, but for future reference High Desert Ecigs - Age Verification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread