My friends all still smoking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
I don't see any posts stating that they believe this is the only way, what I see is that most believe that higher nic, percentage wise, is the best way. Yes obviously everyone is different and thank god for that, also thank god that there are indeed options as well to fit these differences. I know people have quit with dl and low nic, I see it here, but i don't think statistically, it's as successful to a completely new vapor .

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
you might want to reread your posts, you've been one of the most... irksome of late. i'm trying to be nice, i really am, because i know you mean well... but pretty much every single reply is also "high ohms high nic!", please stop and think about it. you say you support others and yet you re-enforce "high nic, high ohm" ... bah nevermind.

Reactions: djsvapour

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
you might want to reread your posts, you've been one of the most... irksome of late. i'm trying to be nice, i really am, because i know you mean well... but pretty much every single reply is also "high ohms high nic!", please stop and think about it. you say you support others and yet you re-enforce "high nic, high ohm" ... bah nevermind.
Don't understand why you get so defensive and irked , we are here just trying to help people, which has been my passion here for a long time. People usually post things that are their opinions and what has helped them personally. I would never say, only do this, because I know the other doesn't work , I'm simply saying that one seems to work better then the other statically.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

pfaber11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
england
I use 16 mg liquid on a 0.5 ohm setup at 50 watts and that really hits the spot for me. This thing about only doing 6 mg at high wattage is rubbish.. I have tried doing 8 mg in the same setup and it just leaves me wanting a real hit of nicotine. If you're not getting satisfaction raise the nicotine and maybe the wattage too.

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
We didn't really have sub-ohm back then when I started before my calendar start date says. But, on day one, I just wanted to get the nic part of the cig. All those other chemicals are what was so damaging.

I got a simple clearomizer and 7-11 watt mod and 36mg juice. I let the set-up sit out of my immediate sight so my physical need told me when and it seemed that I took 3-4 vapes and sat the mod back down for 45 minutes. By lunchtime I realized that I did not have a stress about getting my fill of nic. Cigs were now a thing of the past.

I did notice that at breakfast, I vaped more, but I smoked more too. But, in the evening in front of the TV I wanted to vape more in just relaxing. So, I got lower nic content juice there.

I ended up getting about 5-7 clearomizers so I could have different nic-content juices and different flavors going as my taste buds wanted.

I would just focus on getting your nic needs covered for a moth or two. Get a spare system in case something bad happens like an elephant steps on your primary. I kept my spare system in the car. It is generally always near me. Being that early off of nicotine, I did not need the stress of breaking something and being closer to a cigarette store than my spare. Remember, I was still vaping 24mg juice.

There are a lot of components to choose from nowadays, but just getting needed nic from something other than cigarettes/dip/chew is a good goal.

Focus on that for two months. Get others to focus on that for two months.

Good luck!

tica02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Minne-soda!
There is definitely no one size fits all or progression that fits anyone. I started vaping when all they had was kits with atomizers and separate juice cartos you had to put together. I can't even say how many years ago that was! On a rare occasion I still have a cigarette. Very rare.
I love vaping - it's the single most impressive invention to me! I went from those fiddly things through so many cigalikes and mods over the years. My all time favorite setup is an evic and a subtank - though the nautilus was amazing when I was just starting to become a sub ohm vaper. I stay at 3 mg nic because I enjoy the nicotine throat hit a lot. And I stick with sub ohm only because a bigger cloud always make me giggle. I vape because I don't want to smoke. I vape because I love it and it tastes good. I vape for the same reasons people need caffeine.
My progression to lower subohm or bigger clouds now is stagnant. I truly enjoy what I have and when I shop I look for similar things to the setups I already have. I occasionally try new juice but for the most part I stick with what works for me. Whether you are a mtl or lung vapor doesn't matter. Whatever keeps you from smoking matters. I switched over 3 friends this month. Amazing feeling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Cheallaigh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread