My smok qbox keeps changing the ohms i set it on once i start vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyBoi699

Sep 1, 2017
What does the coil, at room temp, read when attached initially? What is the coil material?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I have no idea how to check that i just know that this is the coil that came with the mod and that it reads to set at that ohm and wattage and i did and now it changes. If you can instruct me how to get the coil temp i will and i dont know what the coil material is.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
If you have the qbox kit, it came with the baby beast ‘tank’ & 2 m2 .25Ω replacement heads.

Remove the 'tank' let it cool until it is ambient temp. Press the fire button while the tank is removed. reinstall tank, press fire button for about a second, the Ω should be displayed on the screen.
Set w to around 25w take a few vapes, gradually turn up the power until you find what you like in vape quality.
Done, enjoy.

DannyBoi699

Sep 1, 2017
If you have the qbox kit, it came with the baby beast ‘tank’ & 2 m2 .25Ω replacement heads.

Remove the 'tank' let it cool until it is ambient temp. Press the fire button while the tank is removed. reinstall tank, press fire button for about a second, the Ω should be displayed on the screen.
Set w to around 25w take a few vapes, gradually turn up the power until you find what you like in vape quality.
Done, enjoy.

Thanks so much!!

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread