Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Hey, that is a decent mod so whatever comes of this, you can always try different attys (tanks) on it.
I see many options for coils (thanks @Mordacai ) so don't give up on that pod setup. Do you "chain vape" (constant vaping... one draw after another)" Maybe just do shorter draws with a break in between (this keeps the coil cooler) How much do you have the airflow open? Sorry for the 20 questions but the more info the better for solving mysteries.

Reactions: Mordacai

davinationtv

Aug 5, 2020
Hey, that is a decent mod so whatever comes of this, you can always try different attys (tanks) on it.
I see many options for coils (thanks @Mordacai ) so don't give up on that pod setup. Do you "chain vape" (constant vaping... one draw after another)" Maybe just do shorter draws with a break in between (this keeps the coil cooler) How much do you have the airflow open? Sorry for the 20 questions but the more info the better for solving mysteries.
It depends what im doing to whether i chain vape, so from time to time i do. id say just under half is open for air flow. All i want is it to be a smooth puff just like i have with the smok but seems more work then its worth

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
It depends what im doing to whether i chain vape, so from time to time i do. id say just under half is open for air flow. All i want is it to be a smooth puff just like i have with the smok but seems more work then its worth
Good... I don't think that's the issue. I'm out of ideas (except keep an eye on those mod settings) Maybe an issue with inserting the coil (did you check the resistance the mod showed?) Still a few questions do didn't answer but that's OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread